Sorry for this stupid a/n

Sorry guys for not updating this story for a long time. I hope you guys stay safe. Mom got a kidney stone and I'm worried and let me tell you, kidney stone hurt more than a regular stomach ache. she got it because well... she didn't drink enough water... I mean how can she drink water when she's in the hospital almost everyday treating the patients? And there's patients infected by corona coming in too goddammit. I hope you guys stay safe with you and your family. Always wear a mask whenever you go outside.

I just want to say, thank you to all those nurses and doctors out there who are working hard. I also want to thank you readers and writers(wattpad)for bringing a bit more liveliness into our life(shiz that sounds cheesy). Stay safe dear readers. Wear a mask, wash your hands, and most importantly, remember how hard nurses and doctors are working their best to help the patients. Bye bye dear readers. I'm sorry again for not posting for a long time. Anyways, Stay safe!

Edit: Ok so I read a book(I think is was a Au sans x Reader but more realistic? Like no powers, no fantasy(f*ck no I ain't gonna make the sanses look like a real life skeleton ;-;) and it's like... based on real life???????????????????? Idk. I got influenced and decided to make a more realistic sort of..... fan fiction?? Of the Au sans x reader. Imma start a new book on it so feel free to read my new book.