Chapter 11- *Insert title here*

....

I AM NOT DEAD. I am still alive. U-U

It's just that, I'm having problems with my dad and we often.... no wait.... HE often fights me. So yeah... life is hitting me hard. He yells too much. I wanna stitch his mouth up..... ANYWAYS........................................................I don't know what else to say................ Uh-......................Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh....... Enjoy I guess????

---------------------------------

Author's pov.

The next morning you went down to prepare breakfast of course while Eun-ju had to leave early for work....(Author: Wait a minute.... Oh shit I forgot to tell you guys that Eun-ju found a job which was a caffe, but because of my dumb mind I was too lazy to explain shit.....) ANYWAYS... You sat down in silence not bothering to wake up the Sanses to come downstairs. You ate quietly(My mind is dying) not wanting to remember what happened last night. You showed your true broken self in front of others. You wondered how they would think of you now? You shaked your head quickly to shake off the thoughts and continue eating the cold soggy waffles (In my opinion soggy waffles taste good especially when it's soggy with syrup remained in it)you made. With the lost of appetite you threw away the waffles and went to your room and climb out the window to reach the roof.

The Sanses already woke up and did their things while Ink was still in his room thinking of what happened last night.

Your pov.

I sighed as the thoughts still remained as if it wanted to haunt me. As the day passed by and night came, I took a deep breath as I looked down to the ground from the edge of the roof. (But what you didn't notice was someone was there watching you). What was that author?(... Don't break the fourth wall you-) Never mind.... I took a deep breathe and jumped. "Y/N!!!" Almost about to fall I quickly spread my large wings and flew.(.... I sound really dead.... someone help me.... I sound really boring...)

Raven's pov. (Birdtale sans)

I saw the kid about to commit suicide (Wait is that how you spell it???) ! I yelled out her name only to be surprised to see her wings come out one her back. Humans have wings? I stepped out of trance and ran to the edge of the roof only to see her look up at me annoyed while flying in mid-air, but I was too focused at her wings. It was beautiful. I had F/c colors and some galaxy and stars on it. I could swear my eyes turned into stars. *Ah-hem* I quickly averted my eyes away from her wings and looked away embarrassed.

(WAIT WAIT WAIT!) *Sigh* "What is it author?" I asked her. (We gonna do one of those options)..."What?" (Shit uh- So, imma let the reader choose between 2 paths) "Uh.. ok?" (So, the first path is you who talks to the reader. The second path is instead of you, Ink talks to the reader. Get what I mean?)..."No... I still don't understand what you're saying." (.... I WILL MURDER-) *Eye socket glows* I looked at the author angrily. "What did you say?" (You don't scare me. I'm the writer here, and besides... you fake.) "..." (Wait a minute.... that sounds wrong.... I- *Crashing noises in the background* BROTHER STOP MESSING WITH MY STUFF OR I SWEAR I WILL PUNCH YOU!) "Author what the fuck. And by the way who is this brother?" (Oh...Um... I'm not going to say his name so we'll just identify him as my little brother-)... "I uh... ok I guess???" 

(Yeah ok whatever. Anyways, continuing with this damn story now). "You are in a awfully bad mood today..." (HUH- I ain't angry I'm hangry)"......" (....you can never feel the same when you're hungry.... wait a minute did I say that right?) "Author-" (Oh damn I talk a lot.... OK... Continuing with the story again.)