Part 16-A Shadow's Revenge

A Couple Days Later

Quinn was sitting in a chair with a needle in her arm with Finley drawing blood for her. She turned to Vivian wondering what this was for.

"Umm, yeah, I'm fine with this and all, but what is this for?" Quinn asked the pair of scientists.

"You know the gun I've been working on. Well, if Finley is correct. The light substance in your blood will hopefully stunt the darkness in Hayley or Ella for a short time basically taking their shadow abilities away for a short time," Vivian explained, staring at Vivian while she used a screwdriver to screw in a couple of screws. The gun was smaller than Quinn thought it would be.

"Okay." Quinn said, pursing her lips and looking around the lab. "So Finley, you are dating my best friend now? And you are dating my other best friend, Viv?"

"Yes..." Finley replied hesitantly when Vivian also said, "No, no, no, we aren't even close to dating."

"Okie, whatever you say Vivian," Quinn responded smiling at Finley.

Just then, the door to the lab opened with Logan and Zoey coming into Coast Corp, "Speak of the devil and they will appear!" said Quinn.

"Okay...Danny has been searching for Hayley and her group since they haven't shown themselves," Logan told the three that he was looking at.

"We need to find them, if my vision is correct. Which they always are. Then, this place is about to get decimated." Zoey explained finally telling someone. "And the only people who would even attack this lab would be Nightmare and her goons."

"Yep," Finley added helping Zoey out. Zoey smiled softly at Finley before Quinn pointed to her throat making a puking gesture.

Logan saw her laughing when Vivian glared at him and went back to her weapon making.

The door opened again. This time, Stella came through the door holding a baby carrier with baby Riley inside. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"I called in one final favor from the police department," Stella stated. "They are outside keeping my son and I protected while Vivian creates the gun that will help take them down once and for all." All of them turned to face the brown haired lady nodding at her understanding what was about to go on.

***

"Asher, I'm going to go shower. Are you going to be okay getting to Coast Corp by yourself?" Danny said from a bathroom in a suite in the Meta Palace. He closed the door and went over to the shower.

"I'll be fine, and once you get there, I'll hopefully be walking again!" Asher called out as he rolled himself out of the hotel room. He went down the hallway leaving the hotel.

Once he got out on the street, he got a phone call from Jax, "Are you heading to Coast Corp?" Jax asked over the phone.

"Yes?" Asher replied confusedly. He looked around before he felt something in his head.

Turn to the right, Asher did see Jax in a car smiling back at him. Asher wheeled himself over to the tall guy who got out of the car to help Asher.

"You got it," Jax asked Asher, helping him up out of the wheelchair and into the passenger side.

"Thanks..." Asher mumbled quietly. "I can't wait to get out of this stupid chair."

"You'll be walking in no time!" Jax cheerfully said, making Asher smile and nod.

"Yes, yes I am." Asher stated knowing Vivian was going to help him get his walking back.