Part 8-Wedding

1 week later

As Stella turned to Isabelle and Finley who were looking over a computer screen, she asked, "So is that the same as every single test before this one or is it finally telling you why I am all of a sudden cured?"

"No, it is still the same. Luckily we have Ella sedated in the other room." said Isabelle when she helped Stella to her feet.

"It's my cousin's wedding day so I'm gonna go get ready, Finley, don't forget to go get Whitney from the train station today." Stella told Finley who nodded before Stella left the room.

"This is all just strange. The thing with Ella is that she isn't getting affected by the infection in the same way." Finley explained. "It's like her cells were made to handle the infection. The darkness is now a part of her, making her a shadow walker like Bennet."

"I know, go celebrate with your friends. I'll stay here and observe her for any changes." responded Isabelle, letting Finley go to the wedding.

***

Hayden was standing in an open room with a bunch of tables and a dance floor in the middle. There was a stage with a DJ station with a guitar off to the side.

"Is this what you imagined when you pictured this day?" Logan asked his brother as he came up to him with a black tuxedo with a blue tie on.

"Totally. Maybe a little less expensive, but Gia knows what she wants and I want to give it to her," Hayden replied. When Hayden turned around, he clenched his jaw. He saw Danny coming into the room with Jax by his side.

"Found him standing around outside," Jax told the Haynes brothers.

"Thought I could take photos for you since you know, we are cousins and I wouldn't ask for anything in return." Danny said before he lifted his camera.

"How can you just show up here when you aren't supposed to be seen?" Logan asked confused.

"Maybe my life should be more about living than what it is right now." Danny stated. "Living in the shadows isn't as fun as you think it would be."

Hayden contemplated on letting his older cousin be his photographer for a few seconds before he said, "Sure, just no killing."

"Okay, that I can do." Danny replied walking off to go set up things. Jax turned to Logan and Hayden.

"He is up to something. He always has something planned." Jax told them. Hayden turned around before looking back at Jax.

"Did you read his mind?" Hayden asked quietly.

"Couldn't. It's like he has something from letting me read his mind." said Jax when he looked around the two guys.

Logan put his hand to his head before he told them, "Let everyone know to keep an eye on him. You said you have agents here for security." Hayden nodded before Logan continued, "Make sure they know who Danny is. And what he could do."

***

While Gia was getting ready with a makeup artist putting some makeup onto her face when Zoey came into the room, "The dress is perfect. And the other girls all have their dresses and makeup done." Zoey told Gia.

She smiled before replying, "Thanks for everything you've done for me, Zoey."

As the door opened again, Gia's mother came into the room with her brown hair up in a bun. She smiled at her daughter looking gorgeous.

"Awe, mom, if you cry, I'm going to cry." Gia said as she stood up hugging her mom. Gia pulled away still looking into her mom's eyes.

"Hayden is a lucky man." Her mom said before Zoey headed out of the room where she saw Finley, Vivian, Whitney, and Easton coming into the wedding venue.