Part 11-The Shadow Clan

"The shadows are powerful beings. They are people of great strength given their powers from a group of people called the Shadow Clan long ago." said Bennet from inside a cage at ARGUS.

Gia was watching from behind the table while Hayden and Logan questioned him, "I thought you got your powers from the Order?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, the Shadow DNA can be put into someone, but the most powerful shadows are the ones born with the powers or the ones infected by them." Bennet explained before Gia stepped forward.

"So like their cousin, Ella? She was infected by Stella's son." Gia said while Hayden turned back to look at his wife.

"Yes, but that means she was worked on like me. She must have the gene in her body just like me from Magnus," Bennet replied just as Logan turned fully around to leave the room.

"Remember that Hayley Unova isn't like a normal person, she is much more dangerous than my father ever was. Winston was a cakewalk compared Hayley and the shadows," Bennet told Logan while Logan left the room.

***

Vivian was typing away on the computer when Logan walked through the door sighing loudly as he threw his coat down and sat down across the room.

"Bennet knows nothing that could help us." Logan said while Vivian stood up and went over. She sat at the table that Logan was sitting at.

"Finley, Zoey, and Quinn are searching for Ella right now as we speak. Hopefully something will come of that." Vivian replied. The door to the lab opened making Vivian turn around.

Just then, Easton came into the room with the scuba robotic super suit on. "Vivian, I figured out the blasters." He stated while he looked at Logan and Vivian.

"Thanks, Easton." She said while she glanced at the blonde haired guy.

Logan nodded his head before he stood up and smiled at Vivian, "Go back to work. I've got to go see if Everett will give me my old job back at the bar." Logan left the lab seeing Stella come in as he was leaving. She saw Vivian and Easton so she just went into the other office and ignored what Vivian had asked her.

As Stella started to scroll through the computer in the office, Vivian came into the room with her arms crossed.

"Earth to Stella! Don't ignore me!" Vivian shouted. "What are you doing here?!"

"I'll be gone in a sec...just had something I need to search up for a case." Stella said when Vivian shook her head confusedly.

"Why don't you work in your own office? Don't you have all access due to the fact that you are the new captain?" Vivian asked while she came around the desk and placed her hands on the desk looking at what she was looking at.

"Are you tracking Hayley Unova?" Vivian asked.

"Yeah, been for awhile. Located her underground bunker a few days back." Stella stated not even looking up from the computer.

"And why wasn't I informed?" questioned Vivian loudly.

"Because I'm the detective." Stella said as she stood up and took a picture on her phone. She passed Vivian and left the office leaving Vivian staring at the map and the location Stella had tracked down.

"Iron Heights." Vivian quietly muttered.

***

At a building that was for sale in the area of Coast City that isn't so great where the homeless population is overwhelming, Asher was standing there looking out a window on the third floor.