Part 4-Darkness of a Child

"Stella, can I stay with you for a couple days? Stella. Stella!" shouted Ella as she saw Stella in the ground with black veins all over her body. She was covered from head to toe.

"What the hell is happening?!" Ella asked while bending down and trying to wake Stella up. But nothing was happening.

Ella reached for her phone dialing 911 when the door opened to the apartment. Ella turned to see a brown haired lady with blonde highlights and a slightly taller blonde dude with a preppy style.

"Who are you?" She asked. The lady went over to Stella checking her out.

"Friends of Stella's. Just stay back, please." Zoey said to her before Ella looked down at her hand. She saw small little black veins forming on the palm of her hand.

"Help me get her up. Let's get her back to Coast Corp." Zoey told Easton.

"You should stay here, let us handle her. She can explain after." Zoey explained to Ella before she left leaving Ella standing there not sure what just happened.

***

Gia was sitting by Hayden's side while she squeezed his hand saying, "Hayden, please come back to me. Our wedding is in a couple weeks, I need you." She turned around when she heard frantic muffled voices outside the small room that she was in.

Hayden woke up seeing Gia so he grabbed her hand muttering, "We will be dancing all night to our song. I need you too, G."

Gia stood up after kissing Hayden on the forehead. "Going to go check on what's happening out there." Gia told Hayden. "You need to rest."

Gia left the room going into the main lab seeing that Stella was being carried in with dark veins pulsing from her baby bump.

Finley was checking her when he looked up at Vivian, "Do you see that?"

Vivian nodded while she looked at the sonogram. The baby inside Stella was surrounded by a dark shadow like substance.

"I thought something like this might happen." Finley mumbled before he looked around seeing that most of them weren't following. Zoey crossed her arms while Gia goes over to her side. "The Shadow wasn't fully alive or dead. So his cells wouldn't be either. Making this baby a mixture of a meta and a shadow."

Stella started to seize, making Finley and Vivian try and make it stop while Easton went into another room calling his twin sister, Whitney.

Once Finley stopped Stella from seizing by putting her under a sedative, he turned to Vivian.

"The only way we can stop this is with the help of Bennet. Which is impossible since he is dead." Finley said as he glanced around not sure what to do.

"He's not dead. ARGUS spotted him alive or whatever he is a few months back. I'll go to HQ to tell a tracker to find him." Gia said, walking off of Coast Corp.

"She is just full of surprises!" Vivian shouted when she pulled out her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Zoey asked Vivian.

"Someone to help us get him here. He's kinda got a thing for tracking as well." Vivian explained while sending the text.

***

Asher was walking into Coast Corp when he saw someone hop down from the top of the building. Asher stopped and gulped silently staring at the guy in front of him.

"Oh Asher?" Danny mumbled. "What are you doing here?"

"Helping Vivian with something?" Asher responded. "You?"