Part 12-The Kid and the Vampire

As a Jumpship from a time traveling spaceship landed in 2040 which was the normal year for most people. The door to the small ship opened revealing a young 14 year old boy with brown hair and purple eyes coming down the ramp. His skin was carmel colored. Then an Asian woman with pale white skin and raven black hair looked around.

"Great, of course we would land here." The lady said as the younger boy started to float with a purple glowy outline surrounding him.

"Coast City. Never seen it since you know what happens to it in 2050." stated the boy.

"Avery told us to find Titan and his team if we ever get stranded." The Asian lady told the younger boy who was flying a few feet above her.

"Wow! I finally got to meet Titan!" shouted the boy. The pair turned on the invisibility of the Jumpship as the two started to walk away from the small time traveling ship.

***

"It's been two weeks and Hayley Unova is still planning something big." Logan said while he looked at Vivian who was looking over the computer.

"Henry is working with Hayley now and they have combined into one massive gang which is now causing Stella and her department havoc." Vivian explained to Logan when the door opened with Finley and Zoey coming inside the lab.

"Did you get the food?" Logan asked the shorter guy.

"Of course, I got the tacos!" Finley shouted holding up a large bag of tacos. Zoey smiled just as a vision came to her.

"Someone's here." She muttered making Finley, Vivian, and Logan turn to her.

As she said that, the door to the lab opened again with black haired Asian lady and a younger Hispanic teen boy coming into Coast Corp.

"Wow, this place is nice. Avery was right. It looks so different." The boy stared around just as Logan came into his view. "Oh my god, there he is! Titan! The Strong Warrior!" The boy yelled loudly.

Vivian quickly grabbed a laser pistol from underneath the desk lifting it to the pair standing in front of her. Finley pulled Zoey back while Logan stood up asking, "Who are you two? And how do you know about me?!"

The young teen boy put his hand in the air swiftly saying, "We aren't armed. I swear!"

The lady in all black rolled her eyes and smiled before she said, "We know who you are because of Avery Santos. She told us if we ever got stuck in the timeline in Coast City at any time after 2037 then we should find you or Danny."

Logan glanced at Vivian before he put his hand on Vivian's pistol lowering the gun and then he turned back to the two intruders.

"So are you a part of the Legends then?" asked Finley. Zoey was standing in the back when she went over to the computer typing away.

The boy stepped forward and shouted, "Yeah, my name's Keegan, but my superhero name is Shine. That is Evelyn."

Zoey turned around to look at Logan while stating, "Ummm...that's new."

Logan, Vivian and Finley went over to the computer and looked up at the screen. Somewhere downtown Coast City, a man with four arms and a monstrous mouth with sharp fangs was attacking a random park.

"A Ravager...Keegan, that is our mess to clean up." Evelyn replied as she headed for the exit with the boy smiling and running after her.

"What's a Ravager?!" Finley asked loudly while Logan ran after them, but he turned around quickly.

"Keep me updated. Really figure out who these two are. And stay on the comms," Logan told all of them.

***