Part 6-The Gala of a Dreamer

"Okay, so Asher and Justin are going to be here tonight to keep an eye on Henry. I'll help with whatever I can under my parent's watch." said Zoey over the phone with Stella. Zoey was wearing a silver dress with a pearl necklace on. She looked even more rich than normal because of this gala which means a lot to her father, Archie Roberts.

"Good to hear, I gotta get back to these tests," Stella told Zoey as she hung up and turned to look at Isabelle and Finley.

"Have you found anything that could save my life?" asked Stella while she saw Isabelle come over to her injecting her with some sort of liquid.

"This is the first dose of the cure for the infection." Finley replied. "Hopefully, we won't need to give you more than a couple of these."

Isabelle took a few steps back before she glanced over at Finley who smiled awkwardly.

"This better work," Finley muttered quietly while Isabelle watched Stella start to glow all over her body. Stella started to scream when the black veins came back out of her forming from the baby bump.

"It didn't work!" Isabelle shouted as she ran to Stella's side with Finley helping the woman out.

***

Logan went into the building that Abominable broke into stealing the item he stole. He still hasn't figured out what it was.

"Logan, over here. There's a computer that I should be able to bypass the password." said Vivian as she sat down on the stool and started to type. Logan stood behind her and watched as Vivian did what she did.

"Okay, I'm in." Vivian mumbled when she got into the security system. Logan went closer and put his hand on Vivian's shoulder.

"Okay, look. It's Samuel." Logan and Vivian watched as Abominable broke in and took a small item from a wooden crate. It was a small amulet looking necklace.

"Why would a guy like that need something like this?" Logan asked quietly. Vivian turned around and stood up.

"Maybe it isn't for himself. We do know he is working for someone named Mrs. Unova." Vivian replied while she looked around. "This amulet must have something do with his boss. Let's get back to Coast Corp to do more investigating."

Just then, an arrow was shot right at Vivian, but Logan stepped in front of it, taking it in his side. He winced from the arrow's impact.

Vivian pulled out a small laser pistol aiming it around, shouting, "Who's there?!" Logan reached down and ripped out the arrow, throwing it to the ground beside him.

"Is this really a friend of yours?" said a familiar voice to Logan while the lady came into view. It was someone wearing an assassin's gear.

"Maeve???" Logan asked, confused.

***

In the big open ballroom of an Andrews building, Asher walked in holding Justin's hand. They were both wearing black tuxedos.

He looked around mumbling, "Woah, and I thought being in a band was cool." Asher turned to Justin who was even more shell shocked from being in a place where hundreds of rich, mostly white people were partying.

Justin glanced behind himself seeing a blonde teen girl with her hair cut slightly shorter than it used to be. She was wearing a black jumpsuit with black heels making her taller than both Asher and Justin.

"A Santos would never ever throw a party like this," stated the girl. Asher shook his head before he whispered, "Justin and I will go find Zoey to make sure she knows the plan, Avery just keep an eye on Henry and don't do anything stupid."