Samedi - Life's one huge party

"Head sunk, six in the trunk
Rev' in the cage, make it do stunts
Poppin' the oof, makin' it jump
She said, "Talk," so I show her what's up.

Tired of playin' on the fence, they know I'm nice with the pen
They know I do it for real, now for you, it's pretend
This ain't no joke for the cam', can't tell me who I am
I don't do this for the points, it's for the scales in the pan (Bitch)
Insane my bills done turned to pocket change
You might be paid, our story not the same
Flush that new pack you got right down the drain
Some shit I done boy I cannot explain
Uh, shе put two hands on my hip
Boy, that's that Stone Cold Stunner
Yeah, thе trap record short
How the fuck I'm already doin' numbers?
Flow gettin' tougher
You see some French on the jumper
Money counter in the kitchen
Got it soundin' like it's rainin' in the summer."

Lucas stretches his limbs, sitting up.
He looks to his left, seeing Isak still fast asleep next to him.
He smiles. They did make out last night, but nothing more.

Lucas takes a shower, after waiting for Isak to wake up, putting his old clothes back on afterward.
As he combs through his hair with his hands, Isak walks into the bathroom, still looking sleepy.
"Bonjour", Lucas greets him as Isak winds his arms around Lucas' waist. "God morgen", he mumbles, wiping his eyes.
After Lucas is done, Isak takes a shower, putting on a pair of grey sweatpants and an AC/DC shirt. "We'll go back to your place before going to the party", he says to Lucas as they walk into the kitchen to make breakfast.

As it turns out, Isak is very skilled in regards to cooking, his scrambled eggs taste delicious.
Lucas goes in for seconds. "If this whole law school thing wouldn't have happened, you should've started a career as a cook, because holy moly this is delicious", Lucas compliments Isak, who flushes. "Thank you", he replies, taking a sip of his glass of water.
After taking care of the dishes, they decide to hang out in Isak's bedroom.

"What do you think about when you're all alone at night?", Lucas asks.
"Huh, I think about what is going to happen at Uni the next day, if I got everything done and so on", Isak answers, letting his fingers trace Lucas' jawline.
"I think about what my life is going to look like in a few years, and that thought freaks me out so I try to think about something else", Lucas says, inching closer to Isak to press a kiss to his lips.
Isak lets his hands run through Lucas' hands, it's straight and healthy.
His blond hair is curly and relatively short, healthy as well.
They pass the time by kissing, letting their hands roam each other's bodies.

Around 16h24 Lucas suggests that they go for a walk to get some fresh air before being in a room filled with sweaty people.
Later, they stop by at Lucas' place so that he can change his clothes and spray on some cologne.
"When's the party?", Isak asks, looking up from his phone.
"I don't know, it's a Uni party so I guess at 8 or something", Lucas answers.
They're back at Isak's place again, back in Isak's bed. Lucas is laying halfway on top of Isak, both focused on playing games on their phones.
Usually, Lucas hated playing games on his phone, but they had to kill some time somehow.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the sun begins to go down and Isak and Lucas slowly make their way to the University a few blocks away from their own.
They choose to walk there, considering that they were definitely going to take the tram on their way back home, they wanted to squeeze in a bit of activity for the day.

The University wasn't that different from their own, Isak notices that they even had planted the same kind of trees around the campus.
"So, where's the gym hall?", Isak wonders. "I don't know, I've only been here once for an exchange project", Lucas says.
Suddenly, they hear music coming from somewhere. Isak spots a group of people, that is making their way up a flight of stairs, disappearing behind a few bushes.
"Let's follow them and if we end up with needles in our arms, we know that the gym hall is definitely not that way", Isak suggests and they run after the group of people.

Luckily, they didn't actually have to walk through the bushes.
The gym hall is quite large, which neither of them had expected.
It's dark inside, neon lights and loud music illuminating the way for the students.
"C'mon, let's get some drinks", Lucas says loudly into Isak's ear as he takes his hand and drags him into the crowd.
They make their way to the bar, both drinking a few shots and then switching to Gin Tonics. Leaving with two red cups filled with beer, they walk past the dance floor to a relatively unoccupied corner of the large gym hall, taking a few photos and recording videos for their friends.

They didn't end up getting to know any of the people who were there, they simply enjoyed being with each other.
As they take the tram back home at around three in the morning, Lucas and Isak spend their time laughing and conversing slurred with each other.

"Thank you for a great weekend", Lucas slurs, flashing Isak a toothy smile.
"Of course! Of course!", Isak replies over-excitedly, "Any time, any time! We have to do this again!"
Lucas nods. He then presses a quick kiss to Isak's lips. "I'll call you, we'll text", he says as he walks away.
"Sure! God natt min kjære!", Isak calls after him, waving enthusiastically.
"Love you, too! Night!", Lucas replies, waving until he can't see Isak anymore.

Back at home, Lucas vomits into the toilet.
He takes off his dress shirt, taking his shoes and his pants off as well.
Collapsing face-first into his pillow, Lucas doesn't even crawl under the covers, too tired to move a limb.

He's going to have a terrible hangover tomorrow, but that's the least of his worries right now.
All he can think about is Isak and his pink lips.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Word count: 1080 words]

Yeehaw.
The lyrics at the top are from the song "Head Sunk" by NOEL.