Torsdag - Boys like you

"I should be ashamed how I break for it
When you're not around, I just ache for it
Sit around and wait for it
Oh God, give me peace
It should never feel this good
Being weak on my knees, praying for you
Thinking I need more you
Sinkin' at my core for you
But this ain't news
You got me lusting, lying on the floor
I got a thing, got a thing for

Boys like you
Boys like you
Boys like you
Come on pretty baby
Don't you leave me with goodbyes
Tell me that you love me, even if it's for one night."

Even and Eliott meet up on Thursday morning.
Usually, Even wouldn't have agreed to hang out before going to Uni, but he's missed hanging out with Eliott and now he finally gets to hold him in his arms again. They'd gone out for lunch throughout the week, but they hadn't really gotten the chance to spend time outside of their University.

He quickly puts on a pair of jeans, a blue hoodie, and a jean jacket as he stumbles out the door, almost forgetting his keys.
The tram can't arrive fast enough, the ride can't go by quickly enough, and his long legs can't carry him up the stairs to Eliott's apartment fast enough.
Eliott opens the door, he looks absolutely gorgeous, wearing a pair of jeans and a black hoodie.
It may be plain and simple, but to Even, he looks like the most handsome man on Earth.
Eliott doesn't even get around to greet him, because Even closes the door with his foot before literally jumping on him, almost knocking him down to the floor.

Every fiber of Even's body feels like it's on fire, adding to the already existing high of energy that he's been feeling the last couple of days.
Even connects their lips, kissing Eliott hungrily.
Eliott wraps his arms around Even's waist, kissing him back with the same hunger and fervor.

They stumble into Eliott's bedroom, Even barely notices that the bed is unmade, a few pillows laying on the ground.
"I've missed this", Eliott says, the first few words since Even has arrived at his apartment.
Even lets out a low chuckle, pushing Eliott back onto the soft mattress.
"I've missed this, too", he admits, taking off his jean jacket and his hoodie as he straddles Eliott's lap.
The other man groans, thrusting his hips up into the air for the tiniest bit of friction, but Even doesn't grind back.
"Nah princess, let me treat you today", Even whispers into Eliott's ear as he lets his left hand wander down to unbuckle Eliott's belt.
"But you've done that last time", Eliott replies, biting his lower lip to keep a moan from coming out.
Even smirks, wiggling his eyebrows. "Let me do it again, then."

He slowly takes his pants off, helping Eliott with taking his ones off as well.
"Fuck, you're so perfect, princess", Even lets out as he places both of his hands on either side of Eliott's torso, leaning down to lick a long stripe across the column of his neck.
"Mhm, you're perfect", Eliott hums out, "I think I've got a thing for boys like you."
Even lets out a soft chuckle, opening the top drawer of Eliott's nightstand.
"And I've got a thing for you."

Eliott presses his head back into the last few pillows on his bed, focusing on the way that Even's tongue swirls around his dick.
"Fuck, E-Even I d-don't want it to be over yet", he moans out, slowly sitting up.
Even's eyes are much darker than they were when he got here, lust pouring out of them.
"What do you want, then?", Even asks, "Tell me, baby."
Eliott blushes, hoping that Even can't see that because of the dim lighting in his room.
"I want to return the favor, you've gone down on me the last time", he then says, getting on his knees and pushing Even back into the covers.
"Buckle up and let me spoil you", he whispers before he kisses his way down to Even's throbbing erection.

Even swears he's seeing stars once Eliott gets to business, his tongue is dancing around the tip of his dick, taking him into his hot and warm throat further and further.
Eliott tries really hard, almost choking as he tries not to scrape Even's length with his teeth.
Then, as he coaxes his throat into opening up even further, his front teeth accidentally knock against the underside of Even's dick, the man above him hisses. "I'm not into teeth, baby", Even growls and he wraps his left hand around Eliott's neck, "Try to stay on it."
Eliott takes a couple of deep breaths through his nose before his nose bumps against Even's lower abdomen, the pubic hair rough against his cheeks.
"Fuck!", Even moans loudly, he moves his hand, feeling the column of Eliott's neck. "There it is, your throat's mine now, isn't it? Isn't it, pretty baby?", he asks, gently applying pressure on Eliott's neck.
Eliott only manages to nod, he can't even move his head and his jaw begins to ache.
But he keeps going, sucking and squeezing his lips around Even's dick until the other takes his hand away from his head and pushes him off his dick.

"That was damn good, baby, but I want to make love to you now", Even says, leaning down to kiss Eliott's swollen lips, gently biting into them.
He cups Eliott's face, looking him deep into the eyes. "Fuck, you look so pretty with your lips soaked in spit", he lets out, Eliott's eyes darken with lust.
"Then get to business and make me look even prettier", he replies.
"Oh, I'm going to make you look so pretty, you'll get a boner from even seeing your own reflection", Even says as he begins to stretch Eliott.

Later, Even finds himself buried deep in Eliott's warm body.
His hands are holding onto Eliott's hips as he thrusts forward, right up against Eliott's sweet spot.
"Fuck! There it is!", Eliott moans out, gripping tightly onto Even's shoulders.
He feels free, free from every responsibility he's ever had.
He never wants to come down from this high that Even gives him.
This feeling of them being the only two people on Earth, doing nothing but making love all day and all night long. That sounds truly idyllic to Eliott, that's what he'd love to do every single day of the year.

A loud moan escapes from both of their mouths at the same time, Eliott's walls clenching around Even as he releases all over his' and Even's stomach, gluing them together.
Even rests his forehead against Eliott's, too fucked out to move and too fucked out to mind the sticky feeling between their bodies.

Eliott looks into Even's eyes.
"I think we should get going soon", he says, and Even frowns.
"I just gave you the best orgasm of all time and you don't even want to stay for post-sex cuddles?", Even says in mock-offense.
"No, but we should get cleaned up before this dries", he looks down between them and Even nods. "You're probably right."

They clean themselves up before laying back down in bed.
Even wants to run, run somewhere with Eliott on his back, leaving everything behind. Leaving his demons behind.
Eliott feels an urge to get up and do something, having Sex hasn't worn him out enough.
"C'mon let's go to Uni", Even says suddenly, practically jumping out of bed, hastily putting his clothes back on.
Eliott joins him and soon they run out the door.

Even doesn't know how to put it, but he feels a shift in whatever their relationship was.
If hooking up with Eliott should become a regular thing, he might as well start a long-term relationship with him.
But what if Eliott doesn't feel the same way?

And Even feels as if his entire world has suddenly been shaken, leaving him to piece the pieces back together.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Word count: 1350 words]

Boys like you.
The lyrics at the top are from the song "Boys Like You" by Tanerélle.