Lørdag - Uni folks

"Waiting for my plane at the terminal
I get so high, get vertigo
I think I need some time alone

Feel like I'm 'bout to die, yeah no, no, no
I do not wanna find out where we go
Nowhere, is that where?
I won't be disappointed if is somewhere where no one know me
Why would you tell me, that everything's full of papers
You say nothing, I never notice
'Cause I don't believe it, well I don't believe it."

Eliott texts Even I'm on my way as he puts his sneakers on.
He looks at himself in the full-length mirror in the hallway of his apartment, checking if his hair looks okay.
Then he leaves, walking to the tram.

He listens to Billie Jean, looking out the window and enjoying the warm feeling of the sun on his skin.
Even awaits him at the front door of the apartment building, together they walk up to Even's apartment.
"I've bought croissants and I was about to make some scrambled eggs when you texted me", Even says as he pours some water in a glass, handing it to Eliott.
Even starts to crack open a few eggs, letting them cook in a pan.
He then adds salt and pepper to it.

"There you go!", Even says as he puts the pan on the table.
Eliott takes a scoop of the egg on his fork, humming at the taste.
"That's really good!", he notices and Even grins. "Thanks, the secret to good scrambled eggs is a tablespoon of sour cream", Even tells him.
They discuss what they wanted to do until the beginning of the party.
Eliott suggested they'd go for a walk around town, enjoying the nice, and finally warm, weather.

After their walk, Even goes to put on some nice clothes.
He decides to wear a navy blue dress shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
"You look amazing!", Eliott lets out and Even spins around. "Thanks! I'm glad you like it", Even replies, pressing a kiss to Eliott's cheek before walking to the front door.

Before heading to the party, they smoke a joint outside of the apartment building.
"Did you have many partners in your life?", Eliott asks Even as they walk down the street.
Even shakes his head. "No, I had a girlfriend before coming here, but she felt so suffocating and it didn't work out anymore. I had a crush on my best friend in high school, which didn't end well, like, at all. I tried to kiss him and he freaked out. Following that, I sort of lost it, nothing made sense anymore. I felt like my entire life had come crushing down on me. But that's in the past. I'm trying my best to not let that define me or future events in my life", Even tells Eliott, who nods.
Fascinating, how mature Even is.

"And what about you?", Even returns the question, letting his eyes gaze at the dark sky above them.
"I've had a few crushes here and there, nothing serious. Then I had a girlfriend before graduation, but when I failed my bac, she got all up in my business and it was starting to get on my nerves. I kind of tried to run away, away from her and all the responsibilities that I was drowning in. I've been on my own ever since I finished my bac, so yeah, that's that", Eliott answers, looking down at his phone for a second.
"That's odd", Even says and Eliott furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "That you've been on your own since high school. I mean, I would've thought that someone as good-looking as you wouldn't stay single for that long."
To that, Eliott doesn't know how to respond.

"Thank you?", he says, cocking up one eyebrow.
"No, I meant that, ugh, someone as handsome as you-, I-, ugh", Even stumbles over his words, ultimately giving up.
Eliott grins. "Don't worry, I get what you mean", he calms Even, who sighs in relief. "Thank God."

At the party, they head to the bar to get some beer before heading over to the dance floor.
Throw A Fit by Tinashe comes on and Eliott grins widely. "Putain, that's my song! That's my song!", he yells over the music as he begins to dance.
Even smiles. Eliott really is an odd guy.
They dance together, Eliott even goes as far as grinding against Even's body, really loosening up.

After their cups are empty and the beer's gone, they spend more time dancing.
Even had originally planned to also get to know some people while being at the party, but now he only has his eyes on Eliott.
On Eliott and the way he moves his body to the music.
Even himself never danced, he'd always been too afraid of looking dorky or looking too clumsy with his long limbs, but Eliott somehow eliminates that fear with his contagious energy.

Good Feeling by Jacquees comes on next and Eliott immediately manages to match the flow of the music with his movements.
He also seems to know the lyrics, singing them as he dances.
Even tries to focus on the lyrics as well, but he can't concentrate on anything other than Eliott and how he moves.
"No, you ain't acting like, no. No, you ain't acting like, no", Eliott sings as he comes closer to Even, until he's only an inch away from touching Even' lips.
The taller one leans forward, their lips colliding as they dance along to the rhythm.

Then, Eliott moves his head, but only about an inch away from Even's, continuing to sing.
Even cups Eliott's face with his hands, his long fingers fitting snugly around Eliott's ear shells.
He leans forward for the second time that day, enjoying every second of their lips touching and their tongues dancing with each other.
"Do you want to get out of here?", Eliott asks in-between kissing, the taller one nods.

They stumble into the tram, arms wrapped around each other as they continue kissing.
Eliott drops Even off at home.
"Let's see each other again", Even manages to say before starting to giggle.
"Sure, sure, let's do that, I'll call, I'll call", Eliott whispers, his forehead leaning against Even's forehead.
"You have the most beautiful eyes, you know that?", Even whispers, smiling widely.
"Merci, you have beautiful eyes, too", Eliott replies before kissing Even.

"See ya around", Even says as he waves Eliott goodbye.
"See ya", Eliott responds before walking away, back home.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

[Word count: 1095 words]

Yeah, you feel like a good thing, so I'm all in for a good thing.
The lyrics at the top are from the song "Vertigo" by BONES.