|24|

As time passes by, it's already been two years since Venice is staying and enjoying her career in Milan at the peak of her modeling career. Venice and Sergio's relationship was great, she admits they have been fighting many times but still, they forgive each other.

She thanks God Sergio wasn't toxic like her ex-boyfriend. Sergio told her to move out to her old apartment which was at his hotel in Milan and live on the same roof in his mansion in Milan. She rarely comes to her modeling agency since she's busy with her career in Milan.

Now she's in Milan taking a photoshoot in LeBeau Magazine, a world-renowned fashion Magazine. Since she becomes one of the highest-paid models in the world in less than ten months, it was a freaking world record that she got noticed by many luxury brands that made her net worth turns into millions.

Na fully paid narin niya ang bahay na tinirahan na ng ina niya kaya mas lalong lumuwag ang buhay niya at para bang nawala ang mga problema na iniisip niya.

"One more shot Signorina and we're gonna call it a day!" The photographer shouted and smiles at her as she strikes a pose.

"And done! Thank you for the time Signorina." She just smiled at him and went to the room where it was personally made for her.

She was smiling knowing she had a spectacular achievement but then, her smile fades away when she remembers her contract at Salvatore is going to end in less than two days.

Venice is planning that she's going to renew her contract with the agency as soon as possible but she also remembers the promise that she commits to her mother back when she's still in the Philippines.

Problematic and stressed out, Venice just sighs to let out the frustration until she heard her phone vibrates and saw a text from Sergio on her Instagram.

SergioLombardo: I'm outside amour... My meeting just ended.

VeniceZ: Ok wait there, babe.

SergioLombardo: Sure

She just smiles while looking at her phone screen. The Sergio she met many moons ago was still the same she's with now! And she's lucky to have that kind of man. She just dressed up into her usual baggy outfit and greeted goodbye and thank you to the staff that was involved at her new photoshoot and went outside. She saw a Matte Black customized Bugatti Chiron and the man inside was staring at her as he gets out of the car.

"How's your day Amour?" Ani ni Sergio sa baritono na boses at hinalikan nalang niya ito sa labi ng matamis.

"Super fine! Especially when I now see you." Kinindatan niya nalang ito at hinalikan siya ng biglaan sa harap ng maraming tao.

"I miss you too." pagkatapos nun pinagbuksan siya nang pintuan ng sasakyan ni Sergio at agad naman siyang sumakay since nasanay na siya sa ganitong mga bagay.

"So... I h-have something to tell you." Sabi niya ng simple.

"Go on...." Sergio uttered seriously while he's still facing the road and that made her more nervous to tell her about her plan on leaving in Italy.

"My contract is going to end in two days right?"

"And? You're going to renew it?" He asked excitedly but still facing on road.

"Yes but I'm going to renew it after three months... Since I already decided to go back to the Philippines." A long silence came after in the car after Venice drop it.

Ilang minuto nakalipas habang patuloy parin nagmamaneho si Sergio bigla itong nag salita. "Fine I will let you." Venice just smiled at him and shouted 'Yes' but he spoke again.