|13|

"So how are you related to the Zaragoza Enterprises?" A woman asked her with a big smile on her face but she can see the fakeness she was plastered on her proud face.

Puno ng kolorete ang mukha nito na unting unting na fa-fade dahil sa pawis. Sa pananamit palang nito alam mo nang isa itong napakayaman na tao.

Well since Sergio's Mom announce Venice as her so-called daughter-in-law two hours ago many guests here are trying to guess which family she came from or what does her family work for a living and well... They didn't guess it right.

And she all blame the commotions that she have handling since day one of that mysterious Lady Lovelace. Siya ang nagpakana dito at talagang na misinterpret niya ang intensyon ni Sergio sa una palang, pero salamat rin sa kanya dahil may matitirhan na ang ina niya nang matiwasay.

"My mom is a teacher and I'm a professional model Signorina." She said with full respect and the woman's face turned into disgust from sophisticated. Para bang napaka-low status niyang babae habang tumingin ito sa kanya.

"Seriously? A teacher? So you came from a middle-class family huh? I bet you're just here for Lombardo's wealth and surname." She said then rolled her eyes at her. Seriously?! Lombardo's wealth and surname? What would she go to do with it?

"My intentions are not that shallow madam," Venice said and another woman at her age just arrive at our table and sat.

"Mama don't talk to her like that..... I mean I'm sure she's embarrassed right now because you got it right" She just smirk... Just great! How many people are trying to throw shits at her? At mag-ina patong mga gaga, paguntunggin niya kaya to?!

"Are you trying to insult me? And my mother's occupation?" She said trying to lower her tone while clenching her fist to anger.

"Ah, there's her true colors." the girl's mom said she was going to speak but somebody grab her hands.

"There's no way my future cousin-in-law will just come here for my cousin's wealth Ms. Belleze and Mrs. Brenalla I mean look who's talking..." wait... Cousin? Shit, she remembers her! Ito yung babae na sinundo ni Sergio sa Airport... Oh my, St. Peter! Cousin sila?!

"Diane Seriously?! Do you believe this bitch?! Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like Sergio? And I'm better than her in every freaking angle!"

"And that's the reason why Sergio likes her because she's not cheap." She hissed lazily and look at her with a bitchy face.

"We should go I think I just wasted 5 minutes of my life." Woah, she's a total badass.

She just grabs her and went to the garden that no one's here and just glares at her and drinks the champagne that was in her hands.

"So, You are a model?" She said while Scanning her whole body.

"Y-yes," she said nervously. Who wouldn't be nervous?! She's Sergio's cousin and on top of that, she looks bitchy! Like Chanel Oberlin, Regina George, and a half Cheryl Blossom kind of bitchy.

"Hmm, you look thin." Was that a compliment or what? Shit.

"Anyways... How long have you been in a relationship with Sergio?" She asked... Fuck just great!

"three days a-ago" napangiwi nalang siya na napasagot.

Her right eyebrows just raised like she didn't believe her and were full of doubt but suddenly she just smiled.

"Ohh really? Just 3 days ago?....Sergio that bastard. Anyways I am Diane, Diane Grace Mildred Monte." Monte? She's French?..

"I'm Venice, Venice Zaragoza" pakilala niya sa sarili.