|28|

"There are a few scratches in her foot and when you see her hands, she looks like she was tied and there's a lot of blood all over her body that was not hers. I have a strong feeling that this young lady was assaulted and got away with it Madame." Ani ng doktor na nag-susuri sa katawan ni Venice habang tulog parin ito ng mahimbing.

Sergio didn't know what to say, He wasn't aware this incident would happen. He then looks at her future Mom Vienna that was still crying and his future dad who was hugging her who looks shocked.

If he should have come soon this thing wouldn't happen!

All Sergio could think is all about the what-ifs and blaming himself if he would have come sooner! He promised her that he'll protect her but he can't even be there when she was in distress.

Umupo nalang siya sa upuan sa gilid ng kama ni Venice at sinuklay ang mga buhok nito at hiniga niya ang ulo niya sa gilid ng higaan nito habang ang isang kamay niya minamasahe ang tiyan ng dalaga.

"I break my promise again amour if I should've come sooner... " When both Vienna and Lucas heard it they just sigh.

"It's not your fault Sergio, life is unpredictable and we're happy you came all the way here from Italy," Vienna said sincerely while still in a tight hug with Lucas and stares at her lovely daughter.

"Two months without her feels like a limbo to me." Ani ng binata habang nakatingin sa magandang mukha ng pinaka-mamahal niyang babae sa mundo. "I don't mind wasting millions of euros and lots of great business proposals, my baby needs me and I also need her beside me." Lucas just smiled in happiness.

Sergio was known to be the most strategic, practical, and the youngest business mogul all over Europe but looks like a little dog towards her pretty daughter.

"Who's Lezzo by the way?" Lucas asked.

"Your daughter's ape-looking ex-boyfriend." ani ng ina ni Venice na puno ng galit.

"I want to put that asshole behind bars." Matigas na sabi ni Lucas.

"We can't put him to jail easily Lucas." Sabi ni Vienna na kapa-tingin ng dalawang lalake sa kanya.

"Really? why is that then?" Sergio asked in full of curiosity.

"Lezzo's family is powerful in this country, their relatives are entrepreneurs, Business moguls, and politics." Sergio just went silent for a while. By listening to her mom Vienna they're really some bunch of tyrants.

He was about to talk again but out of nowhere five, polices came over and the doctor that was examining Venice's body.

"These Polices are looking for you." Ani ng doktor at lumabas ulit sa silid nila habang ang mga pulis ay naka-tingin sa kanila at sa Ama ng dalaga.

"My warrant of arrest po kami kay Venice Zaragoza." Sabi ng isang pulis na nagpakulo ulit ng dugo ni Sergio kagaya ng pagkita niya kay Lezzo.

"Really? Why?" panghahamon ni Vienna na nagpipigil na sapakin ang mga pulis.

"May nakuha po kaming tip na si Lezzo Santiago ay muntikan ng pinatay ni Venice Zaragoza." patapos na sabi ng pulis.

"Excuse you?! Ang anak nga namin ang muntikan ng pinatay! At muntik oang ginahasa! tignan mo naman ang mga galos ng anak ko! hindi ka naman bulag diba?"" Ani ni Vienna ng mangiyak-ngiyak habang pupunta sana sa pulis habang suntikin ito, buti napigilan ni uncle Lucas.

"Mam alam niyo naman kung sino ang mga Santiago diba? They are one of the most powerful families in the Philippines." taas noong sabi niya habang nakatingin ng seryoso kay Venice. Sergio couldn't take a grip anymore so he trifle a word.