SHADYSINNER

To My Readers,

Hey Loves! I just want to say thank you so much for reading my novel CHASING FLAMES. I really appreciate it so so much! I love you! Please continue reading my stories... This is just the start of my journey on writing novels :))

As the author in this story, na satisfy na ako sa ending ng buhay nila ni Sergio at Venice at kahit malumay ang plot at wala man lang ka-blend or masyadong soft ang story.

This is my first ever story and I didn't expect that this soft story could blow up and started to sky rocketing since my expections on the aftermath of this story is not that high on how it looks like today.... For the tiktoker who blew my story up, Thank you so much for the effort and time you put into just so you could recommend and show my story to other wattpad readers! I really really mean it!

But skl, I downloaded the app tiktok just so I could see the video but dang, I can't find the username of that 'TIKTOKER' and also the 'video' so if anyone who knows the username of that tiktoker who change my life unpredictably without any hidden agendas...... Please kindly drop the username down below so I could just thank him/her personally! I've been longing to do that since I found out about it.

Every chapters, every words and every single stanza in this novel has a special place in my heart dahil sa unang pagkakataon, I made and finally start my own sanctuary which was writing.

I know na marami akong grammatical errors o ano pabang klaseng kamalian na yan but hey! I learned a lot of things while creating this novel and met a lot of peculiar readers and writers that truly melt my heart every time they supported me.

Ito palang ang pinakaunang nobela ko na natapos at marami pa akong mga plano so stay tuned for more stories to be published.... I swear gagalingan ko pa!

Your Author, ShadySinner