|10|

"So I met Sandro in Manila during his Business trip thirty-one years ago..." Sergio's mama said and continue talking about her love story to Venice while Papa just smiled while hearing it.

Thank God her mother likes Venice and adored her so much well who wouldn't be?

At medyo naniwala naman ang mga magulang niya sa pinag-gagawa nila sa sarili kaya makakahinga siya ng talisay.

"So how have you been son?" His father looks at him.

"The business is fine so I'm fine and I'm also handling our branch in Milan for now," Sergio answered simply which make his father chuckle.

"How about your relationship with your girlfriend?" He asks again. Damn it he has to lie.

"We're doing fine Papa..." He just said.

"So are we expecting a grandchild?" He asked again and again that makes him burst the water that he's drinking and Venice look at him with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" She asks Sergio straight in the eyes that make his parents smile and grin.

"I'm fine Veni thank you." Sergio smiled and look at his Parents. "We should rest now mama, papa. I think my woman is tired." He said and look at Venice that was a surprise.

Sergio just called her my woman. She knows it was just a pure playdate but it feels sincere.

"Yeah sure son and after your done resting you should take Venice a stroll here in Tuscany." Sergio's mom said while she really emphasized the word 'Resting'. "Let's go, babe," he told Venice.

"It's really nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Lombardo," She said with a respectful tone that makes both of his parents smile.

"Just call us Mama and Papa dear since your my son's Lover."

"Y-yeah sure Mama." She said shyly that make Sergio chuckle a little.

"You should rest now ija Sergio take care of your girlfriend ok?" His father glared at him.

"Yeah, sure papa." After saying that Sergio just grabs Venice's hands and leads her to his room so she can rest.

While walking Venice just spoke. "Your parents are great Sergio I thought they are strict and conservative." She spoke that make him questioned Strict and Conservative?

"Why would you think my parent are like that?"

"Parents do that right? You know... Strict and kind of conservative because they know what kind of girl their son deserves."

"My parents are not like that Venice why would you think that?"

"Nothing I had a past shit about meeting my boyfriend's Family..." She answered shyly while thinking about the first time he met her boyfriend's ex-boyfriend six years ago...

"I'm so nervous right now Lezzo... Baka hindi ako magustuhan ng mama at papa mo." Alalang tanong ni Venice kay Lezzo habang naglalakad ito papunta sa loob ng isang mamahaling restaurant.

"Don't be, just act nice and don't be clumsy. My mom hates clumsy woman Venice kaya bantay ka sa mga pinag gagawa mo." Sabi nito na nagpakalma ng sistema niya.

Ang papa ni Lezzo ay isang sikat na business man at senator at ang mama naman nito ay isang beauty queen noong kabataan niya kaya medyo pressure siya.

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Venice Zaragoza." pagpakilala ng binata sa kanya habang nakangiti siya ng malapad.

"Hi Maam, Sir. I'm Venice Zaragoza nice to meet you," she said in a respectful tone while his mother is now scanning her from top to bottom.