|02|

Nandito na si Venice sa labas ng airport at nag-aantay nalang siya sa sasakyan ng agency niya.

Well sabi kasi part yun sa kontrata and plus sabi rin nito ay sila rin mag babayad ng Apartment niya at siya na daw ang bahala sa mga personal na gastusin niya.

She saw lots of people come and go at the Axelson Airport, a luxurious private airport that only rich people or celebrities can afford.

It was own by a Swedish multi-billionaire and one of the richest businessmen in the world.

She saw some bunch of families catching their flight and foreign Couples taking pictures using a polaroid film camera which was extremely cute.

She already saw the buildings, ancient roman structures that keep the tourist come back here.

The only thing that made her shocked is how the architecture in this airport was built, it was like modern ancient art.

Venice can also see lots of people giggling and shouting at each other. Pilots that went to their work and flight attendants that were putting make up.

damn, it's really a once in a lifetime opportunity.

She just smiled thinking of her future and many classy models she can work with since that modelling house is full of supermodels.

Salvatore is a high-end modelling agency after all. People around the world was shocked when that modelling company came to the Philippines.

Hindi naman sa pagmamaliit sa lupang sinilangan niya pero ni-lahat ng international modelling Agencies ay hindi kumukuha ng pinay na mga models.

Kaya noong natanggap siya sa trabaho lahat ata ng international modelling agencies ay dumagsa sa Pinas dahil isang prestihiyosong agency ay pumunta dito.

Venice just waited in the Arrival area and took out her phone to see any dm's from her friend or maybe from Lezzo? and speaking bout' the devil.

*15 missed calls from Lezzo

Seriously? what does he want from her now? Is he gonna take her back or what? After breaking up with her or is he just going to argue with Venice as he did? gago talaga.

Masyado siyang malambot sa lalakeng ito kaya kahit anong sakit pa ang madudulot niya sa babae talagang papatawaring nito ito ng walang oras.

Lezzo calling.....

She just smiled and answer it quickly. Hindi na niya makatiis ang karupukan niya kahit gaano ka toxic ang lalake pag dating sa relasyon nila.

Lezzo was also there watching her grow as a person but never did support her but she still appreciates it.

Madali siyang magpatawad kaya siguro madali rin siyang masaktan, Lezzo took advantage of her love and become a push-over boyfriend that no girls want and her unsophisticated ass only finds out how toxic he was when she got into the Salvatore.

"What do you want" She said with a cold tone. Lambingin mo talaga akong boang ka! Lambingin mo ako!

"So you really did leave the country huh?" He said with a sarcastic tone. WOW siya pa yung nakipag-break siya pa yung galit.

Ano siya babae tapos siya lalake? Hindi na talaga niya alam kung nasa tamang pagiisip pa ba ang lalakeng ito o wala talagang siyang isip kundi under develop pa... Mukhang ape!

"Yes I did. Why did you call me? What do you want from me now? We broke up remember?"

"I just want to say that I'm so happy that we bro-"