|14|

While waking up early in the morning lazily, Sergio felt he touch something soft and it feels good, and when he opens his eyes... fuck! It's Venice's breast shit, shit.

He quickly gets off the bed and stares at Venice while sleeping and...

She's still in a deep sleep... Naked like a newborn baby and no blanket was wrapped in her body so it's kind of hot in here and fuck he already feels his body burning in lust.

But instead of creepily watching her sleep he just came closer and kiss her on the forehead and went inside the bathroom and quickly took off his boxer and went to the shower and turn it on.

He can feel the warm water are dripping in his body and all he can think about is Venice and their sexy night yesterday.

He can feel his manhood starting to rise as it came back from the dead while imagining it shit..... Just great! He just wants a nice warm morning shower and now he also got a fucking boner. What a great day to start!

He doesn't know why but he starts rubbing it up and down while still imagining her hot naked body, her moans, and even her sexy face in satisfaction last night.

"Ohh f-fuck Venice ohhhh....." He moaned while masturbating himself.

"Ohh hmm, s-shit ohhh" He moaned softly so Venice won't hear his shamelessness.

"Shit hmm ohhh I'm gonna cum fuck....." after that his semen suddenly start coming out and flowing on his hands.

After that, he quickly rinses it and starts an actual shower like a normal bath and quickly puts on a boxer and a shirt that he brings and gets out to his bathroom.

Shit, she didn't hear it right?

"Good morning Sergio," Venice said while stretching her arms up and walk closer to Sergio and hugged him and start sniffing him.

"Do I smell like garbage?" He asked nervously and she just laughs and sniff me in the neck and wrap her arms in his waist and squeeze Sergio's butt.

"VENICE! S-stop that!" He was horrified while she's just chuckling in amusement.

"So now you know the feeling when is someone touching your ass huh? You have a nice ass by the way..." She said while smirking while her hands are still squeezing his butt.

"Are you taking revenge on me?" she nodded in response and he just pushes her in the bed.

"Sergio! Gago ka ba? You do realize I'm still naked right?!" Sigaw nya sakin at pinatungan niya nalang ang dalaga at sinuklay ang mga buhok nya gamit ang mga kamay niya.

Noon nahihiya si Venice na magpakita ng balat sa lalake at kahit si Lezzo ayaw na ayaw niyang makita ito. Pero ngayon parang kung mag bre-breakdance siya na walang saplot okay lang talaga kahit nakatingin sa kanya si Sergio.

"I do realize babe." After saying that he immediately massage her right breast and suck his left breast.

She felt a little tingle at her whole body while her breasts were being massaged and sucked by a gorgeous man. But it is still early in the morning and she just realizes she hated morning make-outs.

"Ohhh... You idiot!" She moaned while her eyes are closing feeling the pleasure that she gave.

"Wait! Stop!" She shouted that make him stop doing the romantic kinds of stuff.

"What is it?" He asked and she just gave him her duh face.

"I'm just going to take a shower first, nakakahiya kaya....." Sergio just laughs and lay next to her.