|04|

Venice is on her way to the Salvatore agency building and she's just wearing a tight black tank top and Waist belted skinny jeans with a black Dior saddlebag.

She wants to look stylish in her outfit and every people who walk past her will froze a second just to see her.

She wants to make an aura to the Madame of Salvatore Modeling Agency so she needs to put her ass back to pieces and be the badass cat walking bitch that they hired back in the Philippines.

Ayaw niyang ma-disappoint ang mga ito na kinuha siyang model dahil pati siya ma di-disappoint rin sa kanyang sarili.

Knowing how ambitious and assuming she was when she planned what will her future be. She needs to prepare some big personality and intimidating looks.

Nakalipas na ang dalawang araw simula noong nilapag na niya ang mga gamit niya sa apartment niya.

Masyadong magulo at dahil marami pa siyang papeles na i-settle pero hindi naman iyon naka hadlang sa mga alintuntunin niya.

Yun nga lang medyo hassle dahil kailangan niyang maintindihan ang wikang iniigak ng mga tao dito.

Minutes have passed while walking in the streets in Venice, she saw a Classic-inspired building with lots of cars and bikes are parked.

The building looks huge and every people who come and go there wears luxurious clothes.

Most of the people who go there are skinny and curvy pretty people who show confidence in their faces.

"This is the building..." Venice said with a nervous tone while staring at this gigantic building.

Salvatore agency was founded in Venice during world war II where some French refugee model hides here so they can hide at the Nazi Invasion in France.

Hindi na siya nag aksaya ng oras kaya pumasok siya at pumunta sa reception area at may nakita siyang dalawang babae. probably at their 40's.

"Welcome to the Salvatore Modeling Agency, Name Signorina." The woman said with a smile on her face.

"Venice Zaragoza." she said then smiled back and flip her hair.

Venice just waits while the woman is typing and calling someone she can't understand anything that she was saying because it's Italian.

"Signora where were you from? Like home country?"She asked politely while typing something on the keyboard.

"Philippines Ma'am." She said confidently while smiling widely at the lobbyist.

Again the woman just keeps talking on the phone and a minute has passed she put down the telephone and look at Venice with a smile on her face.

"fifth-floor signora then turn right that's Ms. Ricci's Office."

"Grazie." Venice just smiled then went to the elevator and pressed the fifth-floor button then it closed.

May nakasama siyang ibang babae na kasing tangkad niya at kulay blonde ang mga ito at maayos ang pananamit. Ngumiti ito sa kanya at ngumiti siya ng pabalik.

Seconds have passed the elevator just open then she saw a bunch of women catwalking with heels on with expensive clothes on.

She was shocked when there's a little pool on the other runway and some of the models with gigantic gowns were dipping their toes there and gets out after they got their toes wet.

Are they preparing for the Milan Fashion Week?

Venice asked herself then later walked to the office where the receptionist told her.