|20|

Lots of workloads filled Sergio's ass for the past three days. He only leaves his office every late at night and even barely sleeps. For those past days, he has been cold to everyone and even fires his employees that goes against his will so for short he has been a tyrant boss.

Gusto niyang magpalambing sa babaeng binilog ang mundo niya, But sadly he didn't receive any texts or calls and it's making him more bothered and angrier.

He even started to think that woman did just use her but fuck his body and mind betrayed him for feeling nostalgic to Venice. He's still craving for his touch, kiss, and even her body!

Fuck, I'm indeed a clown.

Sergio then immediately shook his head and mess his hair with the use of his hands to stop thinking about nonsense... He should act like a fucking professional lad to his work! not a man who got fooled! But then suddenly his phone rang and when he looks at his phone screen to find out who's the caller, his body then froze.

Infamous Con Artist Calling...

It was her! damn it! out of nowhere, he answered it after many seconds, He heard a woman's voice... A voice that he misses.

"S-Sergio?" Venice spoke that made his heart sunk immediately.

"Hm?" That's the only response that his mouth spits.

"I k-know your still mad at me but c-can you give me a chance to explain myself?"

"Wasn't those enough?"

"N-no -I m-mean y-yes but I still have something to tell you..."

He just laughs at her response and talks again "Like what?"

"Let's meet up, I'll tell you." Does this woman think I will let her meet me?

"W-where?" RIP self, I'm officially a clown.

"I'll text it to you."

-

Venice is already at the restaurant seconds ago that she texted Sergio three hours ago. She's been staying in Milan for three days to gather her nasty high pride down to the depths of Mariana Trench and to practice her apology.

This was the first time that she's literally asking for a man's apology and she sucked at this, Her mind has been thinking rejections, redemptions and even cutting off connections if Sergio wouldn't forgive her! tsk, a girl thingy. She doesn't like to be rejected but she also sucks at apologies, She's a sucker!

Minutes have passed still no sign of Sergio, Venice wants to call him and ask him where is he now but her anxiety already slap her in the face. She then saw a Rolls Royce car and the man wearing casual office wear who came out of it, Sergio.

Pumasok siya sa restaurant na nakakunot ang noo at sinira yung ayos ng buhok niya, When his eyes nailed towards her, Venice then waves but she felt awkward when he didn't smiled at him or even wave. He just walks towards her and sits at the chair in front of her.

"Hey."

"Hey."

After that their conversation ended with catastrophe, char!

"How h-have you been?" She talks while her legs are starting to tremble in anxiety as he would respond.

"Is that how you talk when you're done needing someone?" Shit, she knew it.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to apologize for my intentions whe-" Her words quickly cut off when a waiter comes out of nowhere.

"May I take your orders, Mr. and Mrs. Lombardo?" She was shocked by the waiter as he addresses her then Venice immediately shook her head to disagreement.