|25|

"So how have you been? I mean how was your love life been? with Sergio?" Mezza asked Venice looking at her excitedly while her mom is just listening to them.

She has been in the Philippines since four weeks ago and now they are here at McDonald's eating peacefully while other people here are trying to take a picture of them.

Hindi naman talaga siya ganito ka sikat nung hindi pa siya pumunta sa abroad kaya nagulat nalang siya dahil halos lahat ng tao nakatingin sa kanya, nakakapanibago at nakakagulat.

"We've been doing great," Venice said confidently while smiling looking back at all the hard works she has been thru.

"Oh really? How about having kids? You and Sergio still didn't talk about that?" She burst her mcfloat in shock while her mom and Mezza are just laughing madly... This bitch missed teasing her...

"Uhh- Me and Sergio still didn't planned that thing since we're still having a time in our career. We do found kids too distracting." Sabi niya ng mahina na lalong nagpatawa kay Mezza at ang nanay niya naman ay napailing naman.

Of course, they planned it already! They even planned the names of their future babies after they have sex. But her sex life was great though... Sergio is good at that thing and always passed her out but it was still great... Splendidly great.

"How about Mezza? Mom, did Mezza have a Boyfriend too?" She asked curiously so she would piss her friend back but sadly her mom didn't nod.

"No, Mezza have been working at her cofee shop." Dismayado siyang tumingin sa kaibigan niya habang tawang tawa parin ito sa kanya na masayang masaya dahil walang siyang panggamit na pangaway dito. She would love to teased her friend! She wants a revenge, Char.

"See that? I've been a great woman this past months bitch! I've been watching Netflix I even feel like a superior charot!"

"And? I've been watching Netflix too! So I'm also an Alpha!" She asked at her.

"Who cares tsk! Anyways, my Aunt told me to come back to Amsterdam bukas..." Mezza said irritatingly and continue eating and looks the pile of toys that have been displayed.

"Wait... I thought you're going to come back there in Summer?" Vienna asked worriedly while looking at her daughter's good friend. She knows how horrible her aunt had been treating her and that's the only reason why she wants her daughter's friend to stay here in the Philippines.

"I'm going be fine okay? I've been a strong woman since I met the two of you so there is no way they're going to treat me like a trash this time! Woah... They have new toys! Do you have extra money Tita Vienna?" Napiling na binuksan ang wallet ng Mama niya at binigyan ito ng pera. Parang bata itong nag lakad papunta sa counter at nag order ng Happy Meal.

"She still hadn't changed a bit..." She sighs while looking at her friend that was happily ordering.

"What do you expect?" Vienna uttered and trifled a word again. "Anyways... I have something to tell you." Her mom said seriously that made Venice look at her curiously. Her mom only talks seriously when it's something important.

"W-what is it?" Tanong niya sa ina niya habang shinishake ang float niya gamit ang straw pero nakatingin siya sa kanyang ina. She's trying to pray to God that she hope her mother didn't found her Fifty Shades Trilogy CDs that was in her room that she still didn't throw away though it was already been two years.

"Well, it's about your father..."

"Oh, that? Then I'm not interested." sabi niya ng walang emosyon sa mukha at boses. Her mom knows how much she doesn't want to talk about her father who didn't even show his face even once in her life but her mom talked again.