|27|

"Guard the house ok? We'll be back soon as possible! Mezza is back in the Netherlands so you better guard this alone!" Her Mom said excitedly thirty times since 6 PM while she just nodding endlessly. Mezza has been gone for days so Venice is kinda feeling nostalgic.

Mukhang gagawa to ng kapatid ko ah...

She just sighed and shakes her head. Venice just went outside so she can open the gate for them kase wala naman talaga silang maid at may nakita pa siyang mga media na umaaligid sa bahay nila na nag papanggap na kapit bahay, tsk Parang mga tanga and a little bit shunga.

After her parents left she quickly closes the gate and lock it as hard as she can because The harder the better.

She then calls Mezza for no reason since she was so bored, What she thinks she's the only one who knows to disturbed other Human beings? Noooo.

"Hello, dummy." She greeted as she starts their conversation, She started to feel weird when her friend didn't quickly respond.

"Are you ok? Mezzaluna?" She asked again but instead of talking back, she heard her friend crying on the phone that made her worried again.

"Bitch Omyghadd! Yawa kaayo gurl!" Ani ng kaibigan niya habang paiyak-iyak, Hindi niya alam kung ma wo-woried ba siya or tatawa, I dunno ain't gon' lie.

"So what's up? What did you do again?" She asked which made Mezza cried even more.

"I think I s-slept with s-someone..." Venice then formed an 'O' to her mouth. Akala niya siya lang yung malandi siya rin pala.

"Wait what? You think?! What do you even mean about that?" Many thoughts and questions are invading Venice's mind.

"I think I have sex and the worst part is my Undies was ripped... Shit, what should I do? What did you do when your panties got ripped by Sergio dummy?"

Venice was about to tell her that she's unlucky but she suddenly felt dizzy that she even ran to the nearest bathroom and puke inside.

Shit, just what did I eat?!

"Hey, are you ok? Are drunk or what? Or ininom mo yung soju ko sa Ref?"

"Wait my Soju ka?"

"Idiot!"

"Coming from you."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Dumbass Sergio didn't rip my undies! And the guy you slept with is weird! Like you and where is he?"

"That Panty Ripper butthole is no where to be found! Damn it that ass! What should I do?" Tanong ng gaga na mukhang na nginginig pa.

"You have tops right?"

"I'm wearing a tight-ass dress!" She shouted at her that made her almost throw the phone.

"Then wear it Dumb bitch! Easy!" Venice then rolled her eyes.

"Fine geez! But my Vagina hurts... I think I can't w-walk, That man's schlong must be big..."

"Then think something you slapsoil! Kaka-landi mo yan! Grr."

"Wala akong nilandi! Sadyang lasing pang talaga ako no! And I can't even remember that Panty Ripper's Face! Gosh, Fuck me!" She said in a lazy tone while she's just laughing sarcastically.

"Seriously? Gosh, Fuck me? I thought you already got fucked, dummy?" Mezza then shouted at her and end the call.

"Gosh, that Bitch..." Napailing napang siya at pumunta sa kusina at binuksan yung ref and meron ngang soju. Instead of taking the soju she just took apples, grapes, and the Nutella in the ref and went to the living room. Venice then dipped the grapes into the Nutella and eats it.