|07|

Nag mamadali na maligo at mag toothbrush si Venice. It's already 8:30 in the morning at ang pasokan sa agency niya ay 9 AM, damn it! Buti nalang talaga medyo late ang pasukan dito dahil kung kaninang alas siyete pa, talagang papagalitan siya ng mga tao doon.

Well, she has been thinking about Sergio the rest of the night and slept nearly dawn. She doesn't even know why she's thinking about him all night.

Just how dare him living rent-free in her mind even now?!

She really need to stop fantasizing some random Italian man here and start focusing on her job and goal. Mas makakatulong pa siya sa ina niya para makaahon sa kahirapan. Marami pa siyang mga piniplano sa buhay niya at pinagsintabi niya muna dito ang love life niya.

Just why I can't get him out of my head? He is not even thinking about me!

She quickly gets out of her room then on the way to the elevator, she saw a handsome man with amber eyes standing inside as he just looks at her with a shock then smiled sweetly. What's with him?

She just doesn't mind him while he is looking at her head to toe like he was criticizing her body.

"Uhmm why are you looking at me, sir?" She said. Is he going to rob me? Nah he's too good to rob me... But maybe he's a con artist like Brad Pitt and George Clooney in Ocean 7...

He just smiles and held his hands at her. "Well I'm stuck in the elevator with a pretty famous model like you that's why I'm starstruck... I'm Damian by the way Signorina nice to meet you." Are European guys this friendly?

"I'm Venice n-nice to meet you." She just smiles at him because she knows how bad she is at communicating with other humans.

He was about to speak but the elevator opened and she quickly gets out while walking fast because She's already late than ride a taxi thank God! Ayaw na ayaw na niya maparehas kagabi ang naranasan niya.

Tapos kahit masyadong mahal ang taxi dito kayang kaya niya parin itong tustusan kahit pa paano.

"Where Signorina?" The driver asked her while facing the road.

"Salvatore Agency, Signor." She said then he just nodded then quickly drive. She just took out her phone then start scrolling in her Instagram and she saw Lezzo and Bella holding their hands together while looking each other like they are the most perfect couple in the whole world.

Cringe...

They use to post many pictures of them together but by just looking at the two of them they look like a glamorous couple who genuinely love each other so much. It did made her felt insecure, kahit ngayon tinatanong niya parin kung saan ba talaga siya nag kulang e binigay naman niya ang lahat lahat well except sa isang bagay.

She just unfollows Lezzo, not being a toxic and hateful ex but she also needs to protect her mental stability dahil medyo naapektuhan na ang peace of mind niya.

then she saw Sergio's Instagram account and his username was @SergioLombardo.

She was slightly shock and read his username again, Lombardo pala ang apelyido ng lalaking iyon... Parang pangalan lang sa hotel na tinutuluyan niya.

Then ginamit niya ang pinagbabawal na teknik... Ang pag-stalk. He has nearly ten million followers on Instagram and most of his followers are celebrities and models but he has 0 following. Mukhang ma pride ito na nilalang, she's still wondering why the hell is he this famous? Was she living under the shell or what? just what did she miss on social media? active naman siya both twitter and instagram tsaka narin sa facebok.