Chapter 2- Real life

Chapter 2

As I got off the taxi, I could see the huge bronze gates. I couldn't believe that the government split me and my sister apart. Even if we escaped the last 10 schools we been in together. I have one sister and a brother. My sister's name is Kayla and my brothers name is Nick .My parents and my brother died when my sister was 9 and I was 12. It has been 4 years now and I'm 16. I don't know where my sister is or how she is. I have always been with her, no matter what. I'm worried that she's getting picked on.( like at all the schools we've been too.) My sister has brown hair and is really skinny, but somehow she got her grandmothers green eye's. We don't know how she got them since our mother and dad both have blue eyes. I have dark blue eyes. I use to have brown hair but since the last school I was in, I dyed my black. I'm skinny to just like my sister but I have more of an ass then her( and boobs) As I stood in front of the gate and swear I could hear laughing in the distance. All of a sudden the gates jerked open. It almost gave me a heart attack. As I walked through the gates I could see a black car come down the road.

'Thank god. I won't have to walk this road.' I thought. As I got closer I noticed that it wasn't slowing down. As it was just about to hit me, something pushed me over to the side off the road. I was  stunned. The last thing I could remember was seeing a pair of light green eyes.