Little Things Are Eye Catching - Chapter 15

We walked out to the tree line and hung our clothes on a tree branch. Candy was the first one done and had been a wolf in no time. Finally I was fully naked and started to get goosebumps. I started running into the forest and turned into my wolf form. We started heading north towards Lisa’s house. It had been an hour when we finally reached her house. We turned back and took the clothes that where on the clothes line. We approached the front door and knocked. One of Lisa’s brothers, Leo, answered the door.

“Hey Lisa’s up…” He stopped in the middle of his sentence and stared at Candy.

“HEY…Leo to earth here,” She snapped in front of his face. Which got his attention. “ Is something wrong?”

“Yeah…That’s my T-shirt your wearing and… I can see your tit’s through it.” Omg. I tried to hold my laughter in but it just came out like diarrhea. Candy gasped and folded her arms over her chest. 

Well if won’t mind, I would like to go inside and get out of this rag.” She said giving a little smirk. Their so flirting! I agreed. She pushed past him into the house with me right behind her. Leo looked over at me and winked. I just rolled my eye’s and followed Candy up the staires. Pretty much the rest of the time was Candy saying how much of a perf Leo was and of how much she wanted to strangle him. Lisa and I just chuckled here and there while getting ready to go out to the Dinner. Finally I was done and took a long glance into the body mirror. I was wearing a floral dress that went mid thigh with a jean jacket over it. I had a pair of a pair of black wedges with a bow on the strap And to top off my outfit I put on a pair of Lisa’s black Indian feather earrings. I went over to Lisa’s stand and sat on the white chair that was in front of it. I looked through the draws of makeup and applied on what I wanted. I decided just to put on some eyeliner and mascara. When I was done making my final touches. I turned around to see Lisa in black leggings and a dark blue wool sweater. She was wearing a pair of gray Emu’s and had a gray beanie on. She had just finished doing a smokey eye when Leo walked into the room.

“Do you know how to knock or do I have to teach you?” Lisa said giving him a dirty look. Leo just chuckled.

“Just was going to tell you that mom is leaving to do overtime,” he looked over at Candy who was turned looking in one of the mirror’s. “and that she said that if your going somewhere you have to take me with.” He smirked.

“NO WAY!! Your old enough to stay at home by yourself!” 

“Yeah but mom said I should get out and learn to control my wolf. I’m almost 16 and I need to start training soon!”

“Haha. Once you start you ain’t going to want to finish!” I said chuckling. Leo stuck his tongue out at me and I did it back. Sometimes we could act very maturely but at other times we could act like two year-olds. Lisa and Leo bickered for 5 minutes but finally Lisa gave in.

“Fine. Go get ready.” She sighed. Leo disappeared out of the door way but was back in a second.

“You look nice, Candy.” He said and then walked back to his room to change. Candy was wearing jean shorts with a white shirt that said Papa Roach. Over her shirt, she wore a leather jacket. She also had a flower headband on over her straight red hair and a pair of my black combat boot’s that Lisa borrowed a couple day’s ago. She turned her head to look at us and started blushing.