Wake Up Call - Chapter 3

When I woke up I had a really bad headache. I moaned in pain.

Then I felt someone breathing on me. I turned around with a start. I jumped right out of my skin. There was a teenage girl with blonde hair and in a white short dress, that snugged her curves. Then I noticed I was in a room. The girl was texting on her iphone. When she noticed that I was awake, she got up and walked out the door. Ok? I looked around the room. I saw all my luggage at the end of the bed one of them opened. There was another bed and two dresser’s. One had a bag of makeup, some perfume, a purse, a bomebox, and a picture of two girls. One of them was a blonde girl and then there was a brown hair girl who was really pale. I got up out of the bed and went over to the dresser with the picture of my family. I remember that day. We where at old starn beach. That was a month before the died. Kayla, Nick, and I where trying to find something to get our parent’s for they’re anniversary. 

 “Hi.”

 I turned to see the blonde girl behind me. I hadn’t even noticed that she came in. She had a bowl of something in her hand.

 “Hi.” I said in my Maine accent.

 “My name is Taylor.” I could hear a southern accent in her voice.

 “My name is Ginnale.” I said in a strained voice. I hadn’t used that name since the accident. “but you can call me Ginny.”

 “Well this is your dorm. One of the teacher’s found you on the side of the road passed out.” She said in a curious voice. I wish I could remember what happened all I could remember was a pare of green eyes.

“If you would like to get dressed. We can go down to the food court.” She put the bowl down and I noticed that there was nothing in it. I went to my luggage and saw that none of my clothes were in it.

“I put your clothes in the dresser and some of your fancier clothes in the walk in-closet. Also your shoes are in the closet.” I have a walk in closet. AWESOME! I went into the closet and grabbed my black dress that fit my body snug and showed my back. I went to walk out when I remembered to get shoes. It took me a minute to chose which ones I should wear. By the end I chose black flats. I went into the bathroom and changed. I put some mascara and eyeliner on. When I got out Taylor was still in her white dress.

“Hey. You go down there and I will meet you down there when I’m done.” As she went to the bathroom with a bunch of her things.

 _______________________________________________

As I walked down the stairs. I could see a couple of kids staring at me. They where all in jeans and shirts. When I got to the food court I felt so out of place. Everyone was wearing jeans and shirts. Except for one table. They where wearing skirts. I guessed those where the bitches of the school. They looked like snobs from my last school except they looked more tough.

After I got my food I looked for Taylor. She was at a table with three other girls. Once she saw me, she waved me over to sit next to her. I sat down and plastered my fake little smile. Pretending I was happy to be there but in my mind I was wishing I could be by myself.