Distracting Myself - Chapter 13

Chapter 13

How could this be? I think I’m having a anxiety attack. Can you have a anxiety attack in wolf form? I was so over whelmed that all I could do was stand there and stare at him. He had sadness in his eye’s. I tried to say something but nothing came out.

“Ginny, are you ok?” His wolf looked worried. GreenShadow!! My inner-wolf said. That must be what his wolf is called. It matched his wolf perfect. His eye’s meet mine. We sat their staring into each other’s eye’s. Then I looked away. Why did he hide from me. I didn’t understand. Why did he have to stay away from me? Did Betty know that it was Tyler? So many question’s but no answers. He walked towards me and I took a step back.

“Ginny please talk to me?” I looked at him. His eye’s filled with worry. All I could do was shake my head. I turned around and started running. I don’t know how long it had been. I focused on the sound of my paws hitting the ground. I paused by a stream. I licked at the water. It tasted amazing after the run. I sniffed the air and caught the scent of Jessie. I followed it to Jessie’s house. I turned back into my human form and pulled on a pair of jeans. I then pulled a t-shirt over my head and headed towards the glass slid doors. I opened them and headed into the living room. Jessie was sitting there with a book in her hand.

“I’m guessing that they found you?” She said putting her book mark in her spot and turning around to face me. I had tears streaming down my face and I couldn’t meet her eye’s. Thats when I was engulfed in arms. It took me by surprise but after a few second's I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed. After I was done She stepped back and lead me upstairs to the guest bedroom. She gave me a pair of sweatpants and a hooters tanktop.

“If you need anything else then you know where I’ll be.” She gave me a smile and closed the door. I felt very tired all of a sudden. So I laid down on the bed and pulled the silk sheets and blanket over my legs. As soon as my head hit the pillow I feel asleep.

~*~

I woke up to yelling and crashing from down stairs. I looked over at the clock that was on the bed stand and read 4:30. I had been asleep for 3 hours! I heard something hit a wall. I quickly got up and ran down the stairs. 

“Why Can’t I See Her?” yelled...Tyler. I let the tears roll down my face but didn’t make any noise. 

“You hurt her Tyler! Just like you hurt Natalie! I will not let what happened to her happen to Ginny!” Jessie roared. Who was Natalie? I have never heard of her. Also what happened to her? How did Tyler have to do with all this? I heard Tyler sigh. It had so much emotion in it. There was a little bit of sadness and devastation in it. 

“I just want to explain why I hid from her?” Tyler said.

“I don’t want to hear your excuse.” I said. They both turned around with wide eye’s. I wiped away the tear strikes. Tyler took a step forward but Jessie moved to her right and blocked the path to me. He gave her a growl.

“Please get out.” I said. My wolf tried to fight me. She wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be ok. But it would be a lie. Everything is  so screwed up in my life and I don’t need people who lie to me.

“W-what?” He stuttered. His eye’s started to gloss over. I had to look away. I couldn’t let her take over.

“I said please get out.” I could feel his eye’s putting a hole in the side of my face. 

“Ginny. Please!” He said trying to get closer to me but Jessie just pushed him back.

“Jessie... J-just... get him out of here.” I turned around. I could hear her pushing him out the door. I heard some growls and the ripping of clothes. I looked over my shoulder to just catch the sight’s of his green eye’s. He looked at me. A tear ran down my check. He turned around and ran into the forest. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO AFTER HIM!! I stepped towards the door. But then stopped. I couldn’t go after him. After what he did to me. I don’t know if I could forgive him. I just needed sometime to short through stuff. Jessie came through the door. She had look of disgust on her face. She looked up at me and her face softened. She came up to me and put her arms around me. I sat there with my head on her shoulder. I then pulled away and looked at her.

“Can we start training again?”

~*~

1 week later* 

“Come on Ginny! You need to keep up” Jessie said while riding the golf cart next to me while I ran. I was a little out of shape. A little? Why is my inner-wolf so annoying? We finally got back to the house. I crashed to the ground panting. 

“Ok now give me 10 pushup’s.” Jessie said while getting out of the cart and talking a sip of her water.

“Really?” I panted.

“Yes really now Go!!” I did my 10 pushup’s then sat up. Jessie handed me my water bottle. I gulped the whole thing down in 3 swallows. I handed it back to her and stood up. I was having a hard time breathing so I put my arms up on top of my head.

“Now I want you to go upstairs and take a shower. When you are already come downstairs and we will head to the mall!” I looked up at her surprise all over my face.

“What? Just cause I’m mean doesn’t mean I don’t like shopping too!” We both laughed.

“Ok. I’ll be only a couple of minutes.” I went through the glass doors and headed up the stairs. I walked into the room I’ve been staying in for vacation. School will start back up in 3 days. I’m really not looking forward to it. Not only cause He will be there but also because apparently while I was at Betty’s a week ago. There had been another incident at the school. They found a girl who was brutally beaten. She couldn’t remember anything that had happened. Except that the person who did it to her had a knife. It had a symbol on the bottom of it. She said it looked like a sun with two triangles underneath it. Lisa and Jared, Lisa’s brother, looked through some books that their grandmother gave them before she died. Apparently they were grown up knowing what they where. They had learned about all this wolf stuff when they where 8. They couldn’t find anything in their book’s about this symbol. Taylor said it looked familiar. So she’s going over to her parents place today to look through some their things. My phone was ringing. I picked it up and answered. 

“Hello?” I said. No one answered. Then they hung up. I looked at the caller ID and it was Unavailable. Ok then that’s weird. I set my phone on the table next to my bed and walked into the bathroom.