A Story To Be Told Or Not - Chapter 14

School starts tomorrow. I’ve been distracting myself with training hanging with the girls. But tomorrow it’s just going to be me. Cheer up Sunshine! My inner-wolf and I have been getting along quite well. Over these three day’s I have learned a lot about myself and what I am. My inner-wolf and I are so alike. Just my wolf has a lot of anger problems and need’s to find her partner.

“Ginny, are you okay?” I looked up to see Anne. Her red hair was up in two ponytails. She had on a white sun dress with a jean jacket over it. She had green eye’s just like T…Her brothers.

“Uh yeah, I’m fine,” I said from where I sat on the ground looking out at the sunset. “What are doing up so early?”

“I woke up. Tyler went out early.” Her eye’s started to glaze over.

“I’m sorry, Anne.” I don’t why I said that. I guess it just felt right. I had stirred up a lot.

“It’s not your fault. He should have told you.”

“He should have told me what?” I said confused.

“I should have guessed that nobody told you,” she sighed and sat down next to me putting the teddy bear she was holding on the other side of her. “ Where should I start.” she mumbled.

“Who’s Natalie?” I asked.

“Natalie…was a girl we all grew up with. She was kind and very gentle but if you got her pissed, You better run. You kinda remind me of her,” Oh that’s great! We remind her of a girl who is probley…dead? I rolled my eyes at my inner-wolf. “Well, it had been half way through 8th grade. Her and my brother had been spending a lot of time together. Then Tyler became very distant from Natalie. Natalie tried so hard to stay strong but everyday you could see how lonely she was. One day she just…vanished.”

“How about her family?” I said.

“Her mom and dad lived in Montana. Her and her brother where her for school. Jessie was very close to Natalie. When she went to Natalie’s house, the house was empty and there was no sign of anybody. Ever since Jessie has blamed Tyler for Natalie’s disappearance. She never gave him a chance to explain but since you got into town their friendship had grown. I don’t know if he told her the whole story or what? but…”

“Wait, you know the whole story don’t you?” I said looking over at her. 

“When your small and quiet, you hear a lot.” She said while shrugging her shoulders. I looked at her waiting for her to tell me. She turned her and looked at me. 

“What?” She said with a questioning look.

“Come on, tell me the rest of the story!”

“Fine, Fine. Well apparently Natalie had told Tyler that she was in love him. But he didn’t have the same feelings for her. She kept bringing it up after he told her that he didn’t feel that way. He had to finally just separate himself from her. The day she left, he felt so bad. There was so much guilt and pain. After that he just kept his feelings locked up so he wouldn’t hurt anyone else.”

“Then I came.” I said with a sigh. I could feel the tears coming. I turned my head to look back at the sunset.

“Just know that it’s not your fault or his. Sometimes destiny gives us things unexpectedly,” I looked over at her. She had a tear running down her face. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into me. We both just sat there watching as the sun came up.

“Anne what are you doing out here?” I looked behind me to see…Tyler.

“I couldn’t sleep so I kept Ginny company.” Anne said while sitting up.

“You should go back inside. It’s kinda cold out here.” 

“I’m fine. I don’t need you worrying about me!” Anne said with a temper.

“Anne, don’t talk to me like that. I am your brother and you need to go inside now!”

“Tyler shut up! I’m not a little girl anymore!”

“Anne, look at me,” I said to her. She looked over at me. “You should listen to your brother. His only trying to do what’s best for you.” As I said this words she calmed down. I wiped her tears away and stood up. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. She grabbed her bear and walked toward Tyler. She gave him a hug and started towards the house. He looked back at me. We stared at each other for what seemed liked forever. Finally I looked away and pulled my hair back. I started walking towards the house. Come on, Your not going to say anything him. NOTHING! I stopped and turned around.

“Tyler.”

“Yeah.” He said taking a few steps towards me.

“Just remember, it wasn’t your fault…,” He looked at me and for a second I saw grief and then hope in his eyes. “but that doesn’t mean that you still didn’t make a mistake.” After I said that, I turned around and walked away. A couple minutes later, I got to the house. I opened the door and standing down the hall is Candy. I wiped the dried tear trails away.

“Want to go for a run?” Candy said to me. I just nodded my head and walked towards her. She gave me a hug and we went through the back door.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!! 

I'm so sorry you had to wait so long

but I finaly got this chapter done

Hope you like

And remember to Vote and let me know what you think!