Chapter 43

Chaeyoung's POV

Right now I'm at the mall with the six, Well it's because our lovers asked as to buy stuff for them well except Dahyun because Momo unnie is still in Japan but yeah she came with us.

"Your birthday is in a few days I can't wait to get drunk." Jeongyeon said with a smirk while we were roaming around a store where foods are.

"Should we buy meat for grilling later?" Lisa asked when we passed by the meat section.

"I think we should, just get it." I answered then she put the meat on the cart that Dahyun was pushing.

"When are you the baby come and greet us?" Seulgi asked as she searches on the aisle for some chips.

"Seul Mina's tummy isn't even that big yet plus she's only three months pregnant she still has six months to go before our little baby boy greets us all." Tzuyu was the one who answered so I smiled at her.

"What are you even going to name him?" Jisoo asked glancing back at me because she was in front of me but I don't know yet because Mina and I haven't talked about it yet.

"We haven't talked about it yet so I still don't know." I answered while putting vegetables inside the cart because it's for Mina and for the baby the doctor said that Mina should eat healthy so whenever I get home early I'm the one who cooks but when I don't get home early one of the maids would cook and I strictly told them to do not let Mina eat foods that would be bad for the baby because she has to be healthy both of them should be.

"Is this all? Let's go I'm hungry." Dahyun said while we just nodded and proceeded to the counter and paid for the stuffs we bought. When we got home it was quiet so we all wondered as to where the girls are then we heard shouting coming from the backyard making us worry so we all went to the backyard and there we saw them running around with Mina chasing them.

"Girls that's enough!" I yelled that got their attention while Mina kept running but to my direction.

"You took so long~" she muttered while hugging me while I made her face me where I saw her sweating.

"And you're sweating." I said making her pout at me when I looked at her seriously.

"We were just playing~" she said pouting with her puppy eyes that she knows I can't resist but no I have to stand my ground right now.

"Still you should've monitored yourself what if you get sick? It's not just you that I'm worrying about Mina I'm also worrying about this growing angel inside you." I said while she just looked at me with teary eyes before turning away and went inside.

"Don't be too hard on her Kat, she's delicate of course that's normal for her to be that way just don't scold her isn't it bad for pregnant women to be in too much stress and all?" Tzuyu said while I nodded my head.

"She was getting bored earlier she said she doesn't wanna play board games and she suggested this game." Nayeon unnie said looking at me.

"We didn't agree but she cried so we had no choice, it's our fault." Jihyo unnie said smiling apologetically at me making me feel guilty because they're saying sorry without saying the word itself and that makes me much more guilty.

"No it's okay, you guys don't have to say sorry you just wanted to give her to have fun and that's okay with me I just overreacted too much I guess." I said and smiled at them which they did too and hugged me.

"Talk to her it's not good for pregnant women to be in too much stress." Sana unnie said while I nodded and went upstairs because I didn't see Mina in the living room and kitchen so I guess she's here and I'm right because I saw her laying on the bed with her back facing me.