Chapter 4

Third person's POV

Today is the day that Chaeyoung will meet with the new investor and their partner on their other business but right now she's still in a meeting at early 8am talking about another project that they're going to do.

"Why does the west wing have a training room?" Chaeyoung plainly asked looking at the presenters in front.

"Because the person's we talked to last week said that they love to fight a lot and s—" He didn't finish what he was saying when Chaeyoung spoke.

"And do you think that children need a training room with heavy equipments that we adults use for training? They're kids it's given that they fight all the time but that doesn't mean they need that room, you could've at least thought about that." She coldly said staring at the presenters who lowered their head down after seeing Chaeyoung deadly eyes.

"W-we'll just r-revise M-miss Son." One of them said still with her head doen afraid to meet her eyes.

"As you should. Now if that's all everyone dismissed." She said stood up as well as the others and bowed to her before she exited the room.

"Miss Son your brothers company called, they wanted me to remind you about the meeting." Her secretary said as she went inside her office.

"Tell them I'm on my way." She said and her secretary nodded and bowed before exiting the room while she wore her long coat and went outside her office going to JYP entertainment the company that handles her brothers group. She was already walking inside JYP building when suddenly a girl bumped into her making the coffee the girl was holding spill onto her long sleeves and making her wince in pain due to the hotness of the coffee.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" The girl exclaimed looking at Chaeyoung in shock making Chaeyoung look at her but she wasn't looking at her anymore because the girl was already wiping her long sleeves she didn't know she was already checking the girls face and saw that the girl has a mole at the bridge of her nose then at the upper lower part of her lips.

"Stop, you're only spreading it more." She said that quickly made the girl stop and looked at her and stared right into her cold and dark eyes.

"I-i'm really sorry, I didn't mean to." The girl mumbled smiling at her apologetically.

"Miss Mina we have to go." A girl spoke behind the girl and she just nodded and looked at Chaeyoung again and handed Chaeyoung her handkerchief that the younger didn't accept but she took Chaeyoung's hands and placed the handkerchief before running away and went inside her van that was already waiting for her.

"Chaeyoung!" She heard someone called her and she turned back and saw her friend- Park Jihyo.

"Jihyo unnie." She mumbled while the latter hugged her and quickly pulled away after feeling something hot on Chaeyoung.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" She asked and Chaeyoung looked back and saw that Mina's van is already out of sight.

"I bumped into that Mina girl who was holding coffee and accidentally spilled her coffee on me." She said shocking Jihyo.

"Mina?" Jihyo asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Who's Mina? Is she new here?" Chaeyoung asked and Jihyo nodded as they both walk to change Chaeyoung's long sleeves.

"She moved here from Japan, she's a model just like the three and man she's the best at what she does she's also a ballerina you know? She's really really gorgeous, much more than Nayeon but don't tell her that." Jihyo said laughing at her last sentence while Chaeyoung is changing her long sleeves.