Chapter 45

Chaeyoung's POV

"Minari! Let's eat!" I yelled calling Mina from the kitchen, I didn't go to work today because I wanted to spend time with Mina and take care of her and Eun-hye, I want to be beside her and be a good wife that I should be.

"Mm~ this smells so good Chaeyoungie~" she said smelling the pancake with blueberry toppings I cooked for her and of course the vegetable salad won't be missing and the milk is present too because the doctor said she needs to eat healthy so here I am being the good cook and wife that I am.

"It taste so good Chaeyoung-ah~ thank you~" she said smiling at me that I did too.

"It's for you and Aki so I made it with extra love of course." I said making her turn to me and showed me her beautiful gummy smile—'would Aki get that beautiful smile of yours?'

"What do you want to do today?" I asked not looking at her but focusing on my food—well it's because I didn't have enough sleep last night she kept waking me up every hour to buy her food and eventually she fell asleep which was good because she was up till like 3.am? And I only slept for 3 hours because I woke up to go on a morning jog like I always do before going to the company but today I didn't go to the company because I wanted to spend time with my wife today.

"Eh? Don't you have work today?" She asked so I looked at her smiled and shook my head.

"I took a day off today so dad will be handling the company today, and because I want to be with you today." I answered smiling at her which she reciprocated then stood up confusing me but she then came close to me and hugged me.

"I love you Chaeyoung-ah~" she mumbled hugging me that melted my heart in an instant—I'm so soft for this girl please tell her to not leave me!

"I love you much more Mrs. Son so finish you're food so you can take a warm bath so we can go to wherever you want." I said after we both pulled away from the hug and looked at her while she nodded and went back to eating her food. Starting a family with Mina is really the best thing that we did I mean we're both happy because of our incoming first baby tho her tummy isn't that big yet but it's starting to show so she wears oversized clothes now because we can't let the public know yet not now that Chungha and Jae-hyun are still roaming around and they're ready to attack and kill me I'm just waiting for them to make a move so I can go with my plan—and that is to let them get to me so I can kill them easily.

"Let's go Chaeyoung-ah." I heard Mina said so I turned to look at her and she's wearing a hoodie that came from Nieeh that Jennie owns and gave that to her as a gift on her birthday last month and she paired it with a jumper and white sneakers—why does she look like a kid? She look's so freaking cute!

"Where do you want to go?" I asked when we were already away from our house.

"Let's go to the mall, let's look for clothes for Aki!" She excitedly said clapping her hands making me smile at how cute she is—that's also another side of her that came out when she got pregnant and I'm telling she has a lot more personality that came out ever since she got pregnant and the personality that I don't want to meet is her mad beast side because that side of her I'm of.

"Then to the mall we go!" I exclaimed and drove to the mall while we were jamming to the music that was being played.

"Wear your mask so people won't notice you." I said and gave her-her mask and bucket hat that she wore before I went out the car and opened the door for her—if she's wearing a disguise of course I'm wearing one too.

"Let's go there first Chaeyoung-ah!" She excitedly said and pointed at a store where cute baby clothes were then she dragged me inside the store.

"Ohh~ this looks so cute Chae~" she said showing me a baby sized penguin jumpsuit—uwu Ethan would look cute in this!