Chapter 1

Third person's POV

"Tiger targets in sight." A girl said through her in-ear.

"Let's go and get this over with those bastards Tiger." Another girl spoke and they both heard a chuckle from the other side.

"Calm down Eagle Fox we'll get this done but let's go to business first." The girl who chuckled said and went out her car while the other two did the same and followed the girl.

"Are your men ready Fox?" The girl they called Tiger asked.

"Already in positions Tiger." Fox said and Tiger nodded.

"How about you Eagle? Are you ready?" Tiger once again asked but to the Eagle girl.

"I was born ready for this Tiger." Eagle said while Tiger nodded again.

"Miss Katarina! I thought you wouldn't show up tonight." A guy greeted as the three girls walked in.

"Mr. Kim this is business and Katarina Son never doesn't show up on an important business." Katarina said looking at the man with a smirk.

"So let's get down to business Mr. Kim." Katarina said and the guy nodded and gestured one of his men with a briefcase to come close and the man opened the case containing lots of money.

"The right amount of money for the best quality weapons Miss Katarina." Mr. Kim said gesturing the man to go and hand Katarina the briefcase but the girl stopped the man.

"Is there something wrong Miss Katarina?" Mr. Kim asked while the girl stayed quiet.

"I'm already in position Tiger." It was Eagle who spoke informing Tiger who now smiled and spoke.

"Actually I don't want to do business with a traitor anymore Mr. Kim." She said smirking at the man who remained calm but looked surprised.

"What are you talking about Miss Katarina?" He asked while Katarina just raised her hand showing a thumbs up that is upside down at first she was smirking at him but now she's expressionless again and Eagle took that as a signal and so an arrow was seen being released and hitting one of Mr. Kim's men.

"Wha— what is this Katarina?!" The man yelled as him and his men are now being surrounded with guns on their heads.

"Like I said I don't do business with traitors, go Fox leave this traitor to me." She said and the other girl did as told and took Mr. Kim's men down leaving the man standing there surrounded by his mens blood and dead body.

"I've been looking for the person who killed the woman I love and it was you the whole time you're such a great actor you should be given an award." Katarina said walking towards the man and stopped in front of him.

"Please! Spare me Katarina! I beg you please!" He begged kneeling down in front of Katarina who only looked down at him with a devilish smile but her eyes showing no emotion at all.

"My mother begged to you the same way while you just looked at her and ordered your men to kill her." Katarina said now crouching down in front of him holding a blade in her hands tracing the mans face like he was a masterpiece that she made.

"And I will do the same to you.." She looked at the man shaking in fear looking at her while she stares at him with those cold killing eyes of hers.

"But don't worry because you're going to die in my hands tonight Mr. Kim." She said while the man backed away when Katarina stood up.

"No! Please! I beg you Katarina please!" He again begged thinking he could persuade the girl who only laughed like a mad man and he just looked at her and now he could really tell that what people said about her was true.