Chapter 20

Mina's POV

I'm already awake but I didn't open my eyes when I felt that someone was looking at me and I know who that is so I spoke.

"I might melt if you keep on staring at me like that." I said chuckling but I didn't hear any response from Chaeyoung so I opened my eyes and turned to her and she's just looking at me with those eyes that had the same look as they were last night—nothing.

"Chaeyoungie what's wrong?" I asked her the same question last night when she had that look in her eyes but she just sighed shook her head and laid down beside me again now just staring at the ceiling so I went close to her and hugged her while looking up at her and now she's looking at me.

"What's wrong hon? Is there a problem?" I asked again and she just shook her head caressed my back and smiled—but that smile isn't the smile of my Chaeyoung.

"It's nothing it's just....about work nothing to worry about." She said and kissed my forehead long just like last night—something's definitely wrong but I won't think about it for now but I'll find out what that is.

"Let's get up and eat!" She mumbled now cheerful like she hasn't that nothing look in her eyes earlier but I just obeyed her and we both went down to eat but she wasn't eating much as before—I'll really find out what's wrong and I'll make sure you'll tell me.

"The girls wants us to go out later at lunch at some other place." I mumbled as we were going out and she just hummed and opened the door for me letting me in first before she went to her side and drove me to JYP building.

"Hey Mina!" Jihyo exclaimed once I was already at sight so I walked faster to go to them and once I got to them they quickly gave me a hug one by one.

"So what do we have today?" I asked as we all sat down and looked at them.

"Nothing really." Sana answered shrugging her shoulder.

"Should we go to the mall?" Nayeon asked she's really the shopping addict out of all of us but we just agreed so we went out the building and rode on Jennie's car and she drove to the mall.

"Oh this looks really pretty!" Nayeon excitedly mumbled while showing a blue above the knee dress—really pretty.

"Bunny you just brought like many dresses today already Jeongyeon will be mad again just seeing those shopping bags of yours." Rosé mumbled laughing with Sana Momo and Jihyo while I just looked at Nayeon with pity as she places the dress back in it's place and we just decided to go out the store and go to the meeting place with our partners later. We were walking when I heard someone called me making me freeze on my spot as I heard her call my name again so I turned around and there I saw her.....

"C-chungha.." I mumbled as turned to her and there she is looking at me smiling like she hadn't done anything to me that traumatized me for so long.

"Hey there Mina." She said coming closer to me but Sana and Momo was quick enough to block her from coming close to me and hiding me behind their backs where Jennie Jihyo and Rosé are.

"What do you want Chungha?" Sana coldly said while Chungha chuckled at her.

"I'm just here to talk to my girl." She said and it just brings so many horrible memories back to me but I pushed them all off.

"She isn't your girl anymore, she wasn't yours anymore the moment you hurted and left her." Momo said while Jihyo and Rosé was holding my hands because right now I'm trembling.

"If she isn't mine then who owns her? No one." Chungha mumbled and when Nayeon was about to speak someone spoke scaring me even more because I know who that is—it's Chaeyoung with the others.