25. I'm Melting! {CLOSED}

"Fear is temporary,
Regret is forever"

- Unknown

_______________________________________

With what little energy you had left in your tired state, you finally made a decision

"...I'm sorry Hyunjin" the crowd gasped and had no idea what to expect next.

"NO!" Helena yelled while trying to make her way over to the bus and save Hyunjin but couldn't go any further as Gahyeon's people stopped her.

Hyunjin looked over at you with a grim expression but it wasn't long until he looked forward and at Helena who by then was already shedding tears.

His expression softened upon sight of her and it was as if he was telling her to not worry.

'Live on' he mouthed to Helena.

"With pleasure" Gahyeon answered smugly before pulling the trigger.

BANG!

It was as if it all happened in slow motion as you watched Hyunjin fall limp to his side.

Jimin who was next to him was shaking in fear, not knowing why he had died or even if he, himself, was next.

"HYUNJIN!" Helena yelled with such pain and heartache and it wasn't long until she wanted vengeance.

Choo the dog had already bit one of the guards' legs, setting her owner free and to do what she must.

You watched as she grabbed her pistol and aimed it carelessly to any of you on top of the bus.

It didn't matter who she killed, she just wanted any form of comfort that will somehow even out the feeling of pain.

"Helena, no!-"

BANG!

Kate fell to her knees while clutching her bleeding shoulder.

"Stop her!"

BANG!

Gahyeon's arm swung back from the intense force that came with the bullet that shot through her forearm.

"Fuck!" Helena could only see red.

People started to panic and it wasn't long for them to run away in terror.

Just as you were about to grab Jimin and get the hell out of there, you spotted in the corner of your eye that the pistol was now aimed towards you.