5. Flowers {CLOSED}

“The pain doesn’t go away. You just make room for it.”

- TWD
_______________________________________

- TWD_______________________________________

"...okay, I'll go with you" you stated before sitting down at the kitchen table with your messed up playing cards still sprawled out on top.

"Good. I'm going to secure the place so we can sleep comfortably tonight. Make sure he doesn't leave your sight" Jin warned before sending glares towards the crazy brunette who in turn sent a wink back.

As soon as the soldier left, the two of you instinctively looked at each other in awkward silence.

"...do we kiss now?"

"Oh shut up"

--------------------3 hours later------------------

The sun was setting now and Jin had returned after securing the area and searching for the cure but no luck.

Thankfully, the bunker had electricity so you didn't have to worry about being in the dark.

"Jin!" You called out once you finished your house of cards. It took you a long time but once the older returned from his search, you wanted to show him.

"What?" He asked after removing his gun and jacket. Once his eyes landed on the cards, he couldn't help but laugh in amusement.

"So you've been doing this while I've been gone? Tch, you're such a kid" he teased before going over and knocking down the cards.

"Hey! Why did you do that?! It took me forever!" At your loud outburst, Hoseok woke up from his deep uncomfortable slumber.

"...I hate flowers! Huh? Oh, it was just a dream..." he yawned out while trying to sit up from the floor with his bound arms.

The crazy male couldn't stop himself from getting sleep since you were ignoring him the whole time.

"Great. He's awake now" Jin grumbled as he made his way to the cupboards to get something to eat. Just as he reach up, he hissed in pain.

"Jin? Are you okay?" You asked while standing up.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little sore is all" he reassured as he got a pack of rice to eat.

Squinting your eyes at him, you knew that he was lying.

"Jin. Let's redress your bandage"

"I already did before-"

"I want to see the wound" you needed to see how it became since the last you saw it. You saw how the older became anxious all of a sudden and still refused you to see it.