15. Excuse My French {CLOSED}

"Happy endings are very American"

- Samuel Arnold
_______________________________________

Biting your lip, you hoped that the others would be safe out there as you decided to stay with Jimin and Yuri

"Let me hold her" you gestured for the other to take a break as you proceeded to take the baby from the blonde male who in return obliged and guided you to sit on the make shift bed.

After sitting down with the help from the other, you watched as he fiddled in his pockets for something before taking it out.

Confused, your eyes followed his movements as he sat next to you and hold out the found object.

It was a mobile phone.
A charged mobile phone.

Which was strange since there was no working electrical outlets anywhere.

Before you could nudge him for an explanation, the sight of him typing away in his notes stopped you and you anticipated that he was typing up a message for you.

For a brief moment, you trailed down to see Yuri calmly laying in your arms. Her eyes were filled with wonder as she looked around her and with you holding her, she felt safe too.

It wasn't long until Jimin nudged you before passing over the phone for you to read his message.

'Where did everyone go?'

Fixing Yuri slightly, you began typing away your response below.

'Jin went to look for Taegyung, Jungkook is probably out venting his anger on zombies and only Hello Kitty knows where Hoseok went'

Jimin chuckled at the last part before becoming serious once again and typing his next message.

'Why were they arguing?'

'Jungkook believes that Taehyung isn't the cure but Jin doesn't believe him since he said that he doesn't want to save the country'

Jimin ah'd in response and shortly after, he began thinking to himself.

You saw this as your chance to ask what happened to him after the whole rescue mission.

'How did you end up with Jungkook?'

'Oh, the whole golf centre got set on fire and I wasn't able to escape. Thankfully, Jungkook was driving bye and managed to save me. The reason why, I still have no clue'

You too had no clue. Jungkook wasn't the type to go out of his way to save just anyone. It was always to benefit him. Perhaps he needed Jimin for something but, what?