23. Everyone Will Die Eventually {CLOSED}

"Death is not the opposite of life but, rather a part of it"

- Haruki Murakami
_______________________________________

You quickly nodded and pushed Hoseok down before hovering over him to hide him

Namjoon had by the time already walked in and saw you kissing his patient's forehead softly, clearly showing how much you cared for him.

You pulled away and was thankful that the lunatic had closed his eyes and continued his act before looking back at the doctor.

"Sorry, I was just saying good night to Hoseok and praying for his health to get better" Namjoon raised a brow at this while flickering his eyes between you two.

"...sorry to have disturbed you but rest assured, he will get better under my care" and with that, he stepped aside and once again gestured for you to follow him out.

Glancing over at the still Hoseok laying beside you momentarily with a wary look, you built up the courage to leave him alone and make your way out.

I hope you know what you're doing...

Faking your gratitude, you left the room while walking past the suspicious doctor and turned towards the stairs on the right.

"Your room is on the second floor with the other doctors" nodding your confirmation, you began making your way towards the second floor.

All this time you made sure to keep an eye on the doctor behind you.

Afterall, Hoseok didn't seem to trust him at all.

Something was indeed off.

Very off.

"Here it is. I made sure to make everything comfortable for you" you watched as he opened the door for you and it was a typical hospital office but without the desks and medical equipment.

A gurney was placed against the white wall and beside a closed window that overlooked the front of the hospital.

Walking inside, you noticed that the walls were bare but had a hint of red stains to which you assumed came from blood.

"The toilet is also in here through this door and I'll come round tomorrow morning to get you" and with that, the sound of the door closing behind you and the keys rattling caught your attention as you whipped your body round.

"Hey! Are you locking me in here?!" You exclaimed in shock and slight panic.

Through the glass window of the door, you watched as Namjoon put away the keys in his pocket before looking at you with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, it's the procedure round here. We do it to everyone" you weren't going to give in to this but at the same time, you needed to figure out what was really going on here and to do that, you were going to need to follow their rules for awhile.