7. Because I'm Kim SeokJin {CLOSED}

“It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. So, if it feels wrong don't do it.”

- TWD
_______________________________________

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
WARNING! SMUT AHEAD!
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"...I mean... just for tonight" you walked over towards Jin's room and placed your hand on the handle.

You took a deep a breath before opening it and finally going inside.

The room was a little small which wasn't a surprise since this place was a golf centre

The bed has looked to have been made recently which could have been by the people here. They were indeed impressive.

Your eyes trailed to the edge of the bed where the lamp was on and the dark room could be lightened up to see Jin sitting on the bed while removing his shirt.

It seemed like he didn't hear you come in as he continued to remove his shirt and stood up to unbutton his pants.

Once you stopped gazing at his toned back, you realised what he was doing.

"Stop!" Your sudden outburst made the older turn to see you standing at the doorway with your hand still on the handle.

Jin widened his eyes in shock and quickly buttoned up his pants.

"K-Kid?! You actually came?" He was beyond surprised that you were standing right there.

You rolled your eyes.

"Stop calling me Kid! Also, when you invited me in, I thought you had another bed to share!" Did Jin expect you to sleep with him in the same bed? On a queen sized bed as well?