28. Monsters = Humans? {CLOSED}

"Here she comes, watch out boy she'll chew you up"

- Grace Mitchell

_______________________________________

Taking a deep breath to prepare yourself for what's to come, you stepped forward and stood beside Hoseok and Namjoon who looked relieved to say the least

Jin, however, was quite the opposite. Betrayal was practically a good friend of his by now.

Instead of lashing out of you like he usually would, he instead nodded his head before grabbing his gun.

"I see how it is. You guys go on ahead and I'll go find the lab. On. My. Own" his intense gaze lingered on you longer than the others and his message was definitely heard as he walked off towards the highway.

Feeling extremely worried, you were about to call out for him but, you knew deep down that Jin would understand why had made your decision.

"Let's go, they could still be close by" Namjoon beckoned you to follow him towards the forest where the foot prints were leading to.

Hoseok didn't hesitate to stick his middle fingers up at the retreating soldier confidently while walking backwards in to the forest.

Rolling your eyes, you reached over and spun him round to face the other way where he could see where he was going.

Just as you were about to enter the vast forest, you looked back to see Jin now gone, meaning there was no turning back now.

-------------------1 hour later---------------------

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... T!" The lunatic exclaimed with amazement after searching for something to use in his line of vision.

His voice had already became background noise by this point in time as your worries for both Jimin and Jin had rose significantly.

It was also clear that the doctor was in a state of still panic as he continued to frantically search for his little sister.

You three had reached the other side of the forest a long time ago and were near the big city centre of Seoul.

The wrecked buildings loomed over you and the eery silence didn't help with your nerves at all. Afterall, you were used to the chaoticness of everything.

Not only that, but the idea of Jimin and Jia being nowhere around these parts was both a relief and worry some.

The city was never a good place to stay since that's where all the zombies started out. At the beginning of the apocalypse, the streets were filled to the brim with the undead and the countryside was the best place to go at that time.