Chapter 13 = Missed, Again + CakeBake

(Disclaimer: These two last chapters will only be filled with fluff and wholesomeness, unless you want a small smut' chapter after this one, just know that nothing dramatic nor bad will happen in the next final chapters.) ((Also-also, a certain someone might be 'moaning' at a certain part in this chapter... And now I just realised this might be the longest chapter in this book, so I apologise if you find small minor mistakes due to me brushing over them. And yes, I do look over my chapters and edit them before publishing.))

Several months later...

...

"You missed."

.

"You missed again."

NATO chuckles lightly as FBI groans in annoyance.

"Gimme a kiss!" FBI whines, pulling NATO closer.

"I already gave you many!" NATO said, finding amusement in FBI's own suffering look.

"But I want one on the lips." FBI stated, his head flopping back on NATO's chest.

They both sat in each other's arms or mainly just FBI sitting in NATO's lap, with their arms wrapped around each other on a couch in their house.

Yeah, their house.

And they were roommates.

"Stop it you baby, I already said I gave you many." NATO said, hearing how FBI was whining and groaning in desperation. Don't take that the wrong way.

FBI then paused before pouting at NATO, who giggled at the face he had done.

"Stop pouting that won't get you anywhere." NATO said as FBI lets out a breath of frustration.

NATO looks towards the tv that had the news on, something about UN and WHO... His attention didn't follow anyways so he figured it wasn't important as he looked towards the clock set above to the right.

'10:45 PM.'

He sighed as if reading the time and knowing it was late night it made him feel more tired, laying his head in the crook of FBI's neck whilst feeling a comforting warmth.

He noticed FBI being oddly quiet so he leant more up to FBI's ear.

"Are you okay, FBI?" He whispered, his voice hushed with worry.

He felt FBI tense yet relax the moment after with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Y-yeah.." FBI responded in a small voice, his grip tightening on NATO's arms.

"Are you sure? Is there something you need?" NATO asked, pulling FBI closer until FBI's back was flushed against his chest.

FBI whimpers surprisingly, seemingly to have some desperation before letting out a soft pant as NATO placed soft loving kisses on his neck and collarbone.

"NATO.. I..." FBI trails off before feeling NATO stop and the loss of warmth on his back.

FBI glanced back to see NATO fast asleep with his head flopped back, causing FBI to groan once more and look back down at his own lap.

"I can't believe you fucking left me to my own problems right when I needed you now..." FBI grumbles before thinking of other random things to get himself off before bringing them back to bed.

...

NATO groans as light shone onto his eyes when he opened them.

Who left the curtains opened??

Shutting his eyes once more he sat up and blindly reached out to shut the curtains, successfully doing so as he sighed a relief when met by a small dark yet warm atmosphere in his room.