Chapter 6 = Don't Deny, Just Doubt

...

"Ayeee!! NATO! How's a going bud?" A very hyped voice came from the person running up to another.

"Why did you invite me to go to an amusement park? You said it was an emergency, FBI!" NATO shouted, pointing to the texts on his phone a bit angry.

"Aww, were you worried about me~?" FBI asked playfully, fluttering his eyes as if to look innocent.

NATO just sighs, calming down quickly before turning around and walk away.

"Hey! Where are you going??" FBI called.

"Home, you called me here for nothing." NATO answers getting a bit further away then FBI would've liked.

FBI reached out and grabbed NATO's hand, quickly pulling them close together face to face with each other.

Unnoticeably NATO's eyes widened, tensing up by how close they were. Whilst FBI didn't realise what he had done.

"How about we just have fun together, just this once?" FBI said, giving a pleading look.

NATO felt warm by the second, his hand clasped tightly in FBI's. But he didn't zone out on the question luckily, or did he?

His mind was a bit jumbled up as he tries to come up with a logical answer whilst being this close to someone.

"S-sure?" NATO stutters out, still confused to what came in his mind.

FBI was a bit surprised but the answer made him smile happily anyways like a happy child.

"Yay! Let's go then!" FBI said, still holding his hand as he dragged them to the amusement park.

"Wait, I meant-." NATO said before getting cut off by a finger being placed on his lips.

"Shh, remember our deal?" FBI whispered, the smile seemed more unsettling at this point now that it even made NATO a bit nervous.

After a moment of silence FBI backed away, still holding his hand with the smile that was pleasant again.

"Let's head in, shall we?"

NATO nodded his head reluctantly, as much as he wanted to leave the deal was there to keep him with FBI for the time being. If only the year would end sooner then later.

...

They got their tickets and were inside the amusement park, rollercoasters of different kinds surrounded them as well as the games and food carts here there.

NATO felt a bit overwhelmed by the amount of joyful screaming from one the rollercoasters and the music in the background. He covered his ears with his hands, he wanted to go home so badly now.

"You alright?" A voice snapped him out of his crisis.

He looked up to see FBI, worry painted all over his face.

"NATO?" FBI called out in hushed voice.

Although it was quiet, his voice stood out to NATO more then the other noises.

"I... Um, it's nothing." NATO stammers a bit before unconsciously grabbing FBI's hand and dragging them to one of the game booths.

The game involves throwing a small ring and try to land it on one of the bottles.

A few kids there were disappointed cause they either lost their chances of getting a prise or their parents just didn't want to waste anymore money on that 'rigged game'.

"You wanna try?" FBI asked as NATO was staring at the bottles intently.

NATO faintly nodded as FBI payed for it and three rings were given to them.