Chapter 1 = Interview Gone Right??

He thought he was fine.

He thought nothing could go wrong.

He thought everything was great as it was.

He was so damn wrong.

The organization sighed as he stood and waited by the front door of his boss's office to the left side.

He had a white compass like symbol on his face and the rest of his body was a dark shade of blue.

He had the usual uniform for security guards, such as a the light blue polo shirt and dark blue pants, which were dark enough to not blend in with his skin.

He stood straight and didn't dare to relax his tensed up shoulders, even with no one around he still wanted to stay true to his job, although even his boss told him to 'chill' and relax his posture a bit.

But even if its an order from his boss he couldn't help his habit of being tensed up all the time.

He stood there, waiting for his boss to come out of the office.

Because inside the office was where his boss and another person were, doing an interview.

He didn't know what was going on or who applied for what job here but it wasn't really his business or problem so he just stood there, but he couldn't help but have a sinking feeling in his stomach in a aching way.

But he ignored it, trying to focus on staying still as much as he can until he felt his breath hitch when someone passed by.

"Relax a little..." They mumbled as they gave him one glance before continuing their path to wherever their going.

He lets out a breath as soon as they were out of view, then rethinks about what they said.

'Maybe I should relax a little...' He thought, considering as his shoulders fell a bit lower to the level of his collar bone, feeling a bit of tension leave him.

It felt nice, he admitted to himself, he should do it more often, but only when no one is around he told himself.

With his boss during the interview...

He snickers slightly but he instinctively raised a hand over his mouth to hide his smile, as the other laughs a bit.

"-I mean, I'm not the best around but might as well apply for this job anyways." He said as he adjusted his sunglasses after his laughing died down.

"I must say, your a bit of an 'interesting' fellow." The organization commented to the other, finally calming down and back to a mellow state as he read even further into the other's resume.

"'Interesting'? Pff- Haha! I'm way more then that, if you know what I mean, UN~." He said, he took a risk by getting a bit closer to the taller and placing a finger under their chin.

UN paused for a moment, a bit shocked by the risk they were willing to take before chuckling softly and gently placing the other's hand back down onto the table away from him.

"Great play, but I'm already over someone else." UN said, smiling a bit.

"Oh really? Who is it~?" They questioned, curious already.