3

Atsumu's pov:

Can't say I didn't try I looked at the other male wondering what his deal was. I mean, there was no reason for him to be a dick like that? I didn't do anything... right?

Suddenly i heard the bell ring. Shit- I wasn't paying attention, time flies by fast. I began packing my stuff up when i heard "Atsumu please show Sakusa-kun around the school?" I turned and looked at the male who had a look of disgust "Uhm- sure I can do that." and with that the teacher had left. It was just me and Sakusa in the room. "W- well are you ready Sakusa-kun?" "Tsk, whatever just stay 5 feet away from me, I don't want your gross germs." 

Timeskip to after the tour ( Still Atsumu's pov)

"And that's the end of the to-" "TSUMU WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR DUMBASS" I felt a smack on the back of my head. I turned to look at the one who interrupted me "WHAT THE FUCK SAMU?!" I yelled back at him "I WAS TEXTING YOU AND CALLING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE TEXTS!" "well if you must know ugly brother of mine-" I turned and looked at Sakusa "I was showing sakusa around the school" "..who?" 

"Are you deaf or somethin'? I said I was showing omi-kun~ around the school"i dragged out the un "Omi who?" I turned to look at the raven haired boy. "what?" "What did you just call me?" "O-oh" I blushed at the fact that I addressed him with a cute nickname without even thinking. I have to play it off  "I called you Omi because its a cute nickname for a cute guy" I soon realised what I said and looked at my brother. "Real smooth Dumbass Ill leave you too it byee." He waled away leaving e=me and Sakusa alone. "Never call me that again germ." "Awww but Omi~ It's so cute~" He looked at me and turned around. "Thanks for the tour- uhh whats your name dumbass?" "I- are you fr?" "Yes now tell me germ." "Its Astumu Miya." "Thanks for the tour Miya." He then walked away leaving the school. 

Timeskip to the next day bc im lazy and have np ideas

I walked into class and saw Omi sitting in his seat looking out the window. I noticed that the other students were looking at him and whispering. "What are ya guys talkin' about?" They looked at me and began to speak. "The new guy- rumor has it that he was expelled for fighting to much and even sent 2 people to the hospital." I looked at Omi "Omi would never do that, he hates germs and refuses to touch anything or anyone unless your 'clean'." They looked at me "Omi? looks like you're close with him, why don't you ask him then. Prove us wrong then." I looked at them and rolled my eyes. 

Sakusa'v pov:

I was looking out the window when a certain fake blonde walked up to me "Heya Omi Omi" What do you want Miya?" "I have a question for you~" I sighed knowing he wouldn't leave me alone unless I at lease heard the question. "Shoot Miya" He smiled at me "I was wonderin' why you came here to Inarazaki. I mean you came here from Itachiyama right? What made you come here?" I looked at him. "Why do you ask?" he looked at a group of people talking at the front of the class. "Rumor has it you were expelled for violence, and even send some kids to the hospital. I have a hard time believing it though because you hate germs and touching things unless its been cleaned." He then looked at me waiting for an answer. I looked outside the window at the sakura trees."what would you do if the rumors were true? Would you be scared of me and stop talking to me?" "Well, I dunno. I would first want to know if they were tru then I would go from there." I looked at him and pulled down my mask. They are almost accurate. I sent 5 people to the hospital." I then smiled at him to see what his reaction would be but it wasnt what i was expecting.

"Oh, so they weren't as accurate as they told me they were." he looked... i don't know, relieved? "That's all you have to say?" I pulled my mask up ans sat up. "Well i don't really care what you did in the past. Its the present now." "Are you implying that I'm not gonna get into a fight here Atsumu?" He looked at me in shock. "You called me Atsumu- OMG YOU CALLED ME ATSUMU!" Everyone's attention was on the blonde idiot. "Shut up Miya your too loud." "Oh, sorry Omi and yes that's what I was implying." "Very bold of you Miya but sorry i can't guarantee that." He looked at me and his face got red. I smirked under my mask. "W-why do you say that?" "People tend to pick fights with me. Their to pussy to finish them so I do it for them." He looked at me and smiled. "That's fine, I'll just be there to stop you" The bell then rung and everyone walked to their seats and class started.

This is gonna be an interesting time. 

HEY HEY HEY I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I was having family issues and stuff so I was stressed. I also have school again and I already have a shit ton of work :'). I'll try to update as much as I can. If you have any questions about me or the story please ask I'll answer what I'm comfortable answering. If you have any ideas for the story please do tell me I would love some new plots and stuff. I love you all. 

All you whores better be drinking fucking water and being healthy bitches >:C

word count 1012

- Keariah