7

Atsumu pov: 

I woke up and felt something big and warm holding me. I opened my eyes to see Omi holding me. I didn't wanna move because I was comfy so I snuggled into his chest. I soon fell back into a nice slumber.

Sakusa pov:

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked down to see that I was holding Atsumu. He was snuggled up into my chest. He looked comfortable so I didn't bother trying to get up. I just layed there admiring his his features. His skin was soft, it was pretty. I don't know why, but I don't mind Atsumu touching me. He makes me feel comfortable. 

I grabbed my phone doing my best not to wake him up. He moved a bit but didn't wake up. I played Dragon Raja on my phone until he woke up.

"Morning Omi" his voice was soft and adorable. "Morning Atsu" He looked at me with wide eyes but then he smiled at me and pulled himself closer to me. "Why are you so happy?" I looked up at his ceiling. "You gave me a nickname." "Why does that make you so happy?" "Because you always call me Miya so of course I would be happy."

I looked down at him and pat his head. "Well then I guess I'll call you Atsu from now on."

So wattpad is being a bitch rn so it's a really short chapter. I'm gonna make the next chapter much longer I promise. I'm currently hanging out with a friend. Anyways hope you guys are being safe and ily all <33

^ my friend go check out their work plz. It's really good and they are working hard on their stories. They deserve more love :)

- Keariah <33