2

So ive never written texts in a story before so I apologise in advance if it's bad but i really did try. Anyways enjoy <33

this is akagi, this is atsumu

Hey atsumu

Hey Akagi whats up?

Is it true?

Is what true?

Is there really a new transfer student for itachiyama coming to our school?

How would I know?

Maybe because their also supposedly a second year like you?

Oh, well no i haven't heard 'bout 'em

Oh, well now you know :)

Yeah thanks I guess

Your welcome :)

Is that all you needed?

Pretty much yeah 

Oh okay well I'm gonna go I'm on my way home so-

Don't die :)

I'm not that stupid

Whatever you say

No ones pov:

Atsumu put his phone back in his pocket and talked with the couple until they arrived at their house. Atsumu quickly took his shoes and went up to his room. He didn't wanna see the couple get all lovey dovey in front of him. It only made him feel lonely. Even though he knew he was, he told himself he wasn't but that's hard to do when you see your brother with his boyfriend cuddling together on the couch. He was happy for his brother, but he couldn't help but h=be jealous of him. He's always wanted to have a relationship like that but he's never gotten any luck with it.

Atsumu's pov:

I went up to my room which I thankfully didn't have to share with my brother. I put on some earbuds and listened to some music. I didn't want to hear any flirting from my brother and his boyfriend. I layed on my bed listening to music and going through my socials. It had been an hour and for some reason i kept thinking about the new kid that was coming to school. When is he coming? What does he look like? Are they even a he?! Did i just assume someone's gender?! Oh god I'm terrible.

Suddenly i heard someone knocking on my door. "Tsumu dinners ready get yer ass downstairs!" it was Osamu. "Oi I'm comin'!" I looked at the time Holy shit I was thinking about  the new kid for 3 hours?!?!?!?  I ran downstairs to eat dinner and take a shower.

Timeskip to the next day because I'm a lazy shit :)

I was sitting at my desk and scrolling through my phone when the teacher came in and class had begun. "Okay everyone settle down. We have a new student. Please be nice to him and treat him well" You may come in now." the teacher had gestured for the person standing outside the class to come inside. A tall figure walked into the class wearing a white face mask. My jaw nearly dropped. He looks so hot 

"Please introduce yourself to the class" the taller male looked at the class with the look of disgust in his eyes. "...Sakusa Kiyoomi.." "Great! please have a seat next to Atsumu!" ME?? WHY ME?!  "Who?" he said in a low tone "Atsumu please raise your hand" Omfg why me of all people??  I rose my hand and Sakusa walked towards me and sat down. "Hey" I tried to start a conversation with him but.. "Gross, germs, no shut up" "...okay then- nice to meet you too" 

Soooo idk where I'm even going with this but yeah- Sakusa is going to Inarazaki and you can't change my mind :) It's a short chapter bc me and my family are getting ready for new years so yeahhh- I hope you guys still enjoyed though <33 Have a great day/night love you guys - Keariah <33