13

Atsumu pov:

I hope he's okay..

I was getting ready for school. I was worried about Omi, and I was wondering why Komori was at the school yesterday. I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You look like shit." my annoying twin brother said.

"Why thank you." I said with a smile.

"Of course, anytime bro." he said with a cocky grin on his face.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat across from him.

I ate my breakfast, not saying anything to my brother or my mother. I quickly finished and went back up to my room to get ready for school. After I was ready I went downstairs, getting my shoes on. I hurried out the door, not waiting for my twin. 

At school :

I made it to school. I was walking through the gate when I saw Omi standing in front of the school entrance. He was with a familiar figure. Who is tha- KOMORI?!  I walked into the gate, walking towards them. 

"Morning Omi Omi~!" I said as I walked up to Omi.

"Morning Miya" he looked over at me.

"Awww were back to Miya again?" I pouted

"Your as lively as ever" Komori said.

"Oh hey Komori, why are you here?" I asked, confused

"Oh- haha- I'm transferring here, today is my first day.

"Oh, that makes sense." I said

I was about to say something else when the bell rung.

"We have to go Miya, see you in class." 

And with that, the two males left. 

I walked to my class and sat in my desk. It was about 10 minutes into class and Omi still hasn't arrived. I put my head down in boredom. I didn't pay attention to the lesson even though I should've. 

About halfway through class Omi came in.

"Sorry I was showing the new kid around the school" he said closing the door.

"No It's quite alright go ahead and sit down." the teacher smiled at him.

Omi nodded and sat down at his seat. He put his head down and closed his eyes. He looks so peaceful.  I slapped my cheeks and looked at the board. I needed to pay attention. We're going to have a test soon and I haven't payed attention at all. 

After class :

The bell rung for the students to leave. I grabbed my bag and went to Omi's seat.

"Wanna walk home together Omi?" I asked

"Oh, sorry I would but I'm walking with Komori. We're going to work." he was packing his bag.

"No It's fine see you tomorrow Omi." I left before he could reply.

He seems off. He's being to nice- not that I mind it but it's just too out of character for him. I wanted to ask, but I couldn't. It's like there was something preventing me from asking about anything related to that. I don't want to push any buttons so I decided to leave him be. 

I walked home, listening to "sex money feelings die" on full blast, not wanting to hear the world around me. I wanted to be in my own world. Just me and my music alone.

Hey guys. I know It's been a while since the last real chapter so here you go. I've been catching up on my school work because I was behind and grades were due on Sunday so I busted my ass to get that shit done. I'm hoping to make the next chapter better and longer but knowing my it probably won't happen. 

I wanna say thank you so much for 4.62k reads. I never thought I would get this many reads. It really means a lot to me. I started this book because I was bored and I needed something to do. I never saw it getting more that maybe 30 reads. Thank you guys so much. 

I'm currently listening to some really nice music. I feel so relaxed right now- like it's immaculate. 

a n y g a y s-

I love you guys so much. I hope your all doing well !!  Your guys' comments crack me up. Like my lungs will die if I keep reading them. But do I care? Nope, not one single fuck is given. Please keep commenting guys. It makes my day to read them all. ( Yes I read all my comments ) 

Have a good day/night

Love you all !!

- keariah