5

No ones pov:

Suna and Osamu were talking about something on the way home. Atsumu didn't really care about what they were talking about. Instead he put some headphones on and listened to love like you (The link i put up there ^^ but its a cover that I love). Atsumu had found this song while scrolling through YouTube. He didn't know why, but he had a strange feeling in his heart whenever he heard this song. It was as if he had someone he looked at this way, but he didn't know who it was. He couldn't think of anyone at all.

They made it home and unsurprisingly Osamu went to the kitchen to make some onigiri. Atsumu went up to his room and changed out of his uniform. He put on some black joggers.

He put a loose white shirt on and went downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch

He put a loose white shirt on and went downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch. He turned on the TV to watch Black Clover. (Bc Black Clover exists here :) and there might be some spoilers for people who haven't seen up to episode 115 ) Atsumu liked to watch Zora and his ash magic. He was his favorite character. There were many reasons for this but that's for another time. "Oii Tsumu come eat." He went to the table and grabbed a few onigiris and ate them.

Atsumu pov:

I finished eating my onigiris and decided to go on a walk. I put on my shoes and went out. "Ill be back later!" I yelled at my brother before closing the door. It was nice outside. It wasn't cold or hot, it was perfect (Around 72 degrees fahrenheit) and there was a slight breeze. I put in an earbud and listened to a random playlist.

It was a nice walk so far. It was quiet and peaceful. But all good things must come to an end. I was in front of a park when i saw a group of guys standing over someone on the floor. I was gonna just leave and walk away since it wasn't any of my business until I saw who the person was on the floor. It was Sakusa, Sakusa Kiyoomi was on the floor with a bloody nose. I was about to run up and help him until he got up and socked one of the guys in the face. Now I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't totally surprised, with his reputation and what he told me, I saw it coming. What surprised me whas how hot he looked while doing it.

I watched as he completely destroyed the group of guys. Once he had finished he just stood there, but all of a sudden he fell to his knees. So that's when I decided I had to go up and help him.

"OMI ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Sakusa pov:

"OMI ARE YOU OKAY?!" I recognised that stupid nickname. It was Atsumu. I looked up at the fake blonde and saw his face. I could tell he was worried but I couldn't do anything. I felt tired, I wanted to sleep. I don't know why but I felt that I could trust Atumu. "Sleep" I said to him hoping he would understand. After that I let myself fall asleep falling into his embrace.

Atsumu Pov:

He suddenly fell into my arms. I looked at him and soon figured out why he said 'sleep', it was because he was tired and wanted to sleep. I picked him up and put him onto my back and began walking home. 

Timeskip to when their at Atsumus house 

I opened the door to my house and took off mine and Omi's shoes. I heard something g that sounded like feet walking towards me. I looked up to see Osamu and Suna looking at me. "So why do you have the new kid passed out on your back Tsumu?" "It's a long story let me just get him into bed." Osamu moved out of the way letting me walk by so I could go upstairs and put Sakusa into my bed. I layer him down and pulled the blankets over him. He looks so peaceful when hes asleep. He looks so... vulnerable and fragile. Cute. I blushed at what I had just thought about. Why did  I even think that. Oh Omi what have you done to me...

HEY soo I just wrote a 7 paragraph essay and I was just in the mood to write another chapter early :D. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I also think I finally figured out where I want this story to go. Anyways see you guys later byee <33

- Keariah