11

Sakusa pov:

I walked out of the cafe and threw my coffee away. I don't wanna think about them. About him. Anything but him. 

Why did I even put vanilla in my coffee? I didn't even realize... I just... I ordered what I used to get...

I walked to my house instead of going to school. When I opened the door, I saw my cousin sitting on my couch. 

"Why are you here?" I asked, annoyed that he didn't call or even text me to let me know he would be coming over.

Good thing mom and dad are at work right now. They won't be coming home until late tonight

"I just wanted to visit my cousin dearest. Is that so bad?" he asked tilting his head slightly with a cocky grin on his face.

"Yes. Yes it is when I don't want you here or when you didn't even ask me first." I opened the fridge and grabbed some leftovers to heat up. 

(Is it just me- or does anyone else hate eating leftovers? like I just hate eating food that isn't fresh anymore- It's just not the same taste or vibe-)

"Well calm down, I just came to tell you that I'm transferring to your school"

I looked up at him. Why would he transfer to my school? I had a lot of questions running through my mind, but decided to stop thinking about it.

"Why?" is all I said before getting up to take my food out of the microwave.

"I don't know... you know how the family is. I'm just doing what I'm told." he had a sad look in his eyes. 

"Okay, when are you coming?" I looked at him and gave him a slight smile.

"Tomorrow." 

"Oh.. that's... really soon."

"Yeah... but I have to go right now. I'll see you tomorrow." he said before leaving without giving me the chance to even say bye.

By now my appetite was gone. Seeing Motoya with the sad look in his eyes, I hate it. He's the only one in my family who has put up with me and genuinely wanted to be around me. They only one who made me feel happy in this family. 

I left the food in the microwave and walked to my room and lied down. I decided to go to take a nap, I wasn't tired, I just didn't wanna be awake.

Atsumu pov:

Omi didn't come to school today. I wonder if hes okay. I hope he's okay.

It was the end of the day. I was by the school gate when I saw a familiar face. 

Mor.. mori... KOMORI that's his name.

I saw Komori walking into the school. So me being the genius I am, I ran up to him.

"Hey Komori!!" I yelled 

"Oh hey, Atsumu was it?"