8

Atsumu pov:

I was happy. Like really happy. I mean, how could I not be happy? The Kiyoomi Sakusa, the person who hates literally everyone has accepted me as his friend and has even given me a nickname. It was cliche too if you think about it. 'Bad boy comes to school and meets the quiet kid and suddenly become friends', but it was amazing at the same time. I had someone I can call my friend and hang out with. It was a dream come true. 

But, do friends cuddle like this? Is this a normal thing? 

I've never really had a friend before so I've never had anyone come over to my house before, not to mention cuddle with them. This was new, something I've never imagined happening in my entire life. I heard soft snores and looked up to see Sakusa sleeping peacefully. I took this time to take in his features. 

He has black curly hair, he had two moles above his eyebrow on his forehead, on the left side of his face. (When your facing him it's on the left but it's actually on the right) His skin was clear, other than the bruises on his face. He looked beautiful with the sun shining on his face a bit, he was glowing. 

I felt him move from under me so I moved my head and pretended to sleep. He put his arm over me and moved onto his side. I opened my eyes to see that my face was facing his chest, I didn't mind because it felt warm, I liked this feeling. 

I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me. 

-

-

-

"Atsu. Atsumu wake up." slowly sat up and opened my eyes to see Sakusa sitting on the bed in front of me. "Finally." "W-what do you mean finally?" "I've been trying to wake you up for 5 minutes." "O-oh." "I have to go home Atsu, I'll see you at school." he stood up from the bed and grabbed his clothes. "I'll return your clothes tomorrow at school" before I could even reply he was out the door and eventually went outside and began walking home.

I'm so sorry for the late and short update, I was behind and missing 5 assignments so I've been catching up on those. I will try and make a new chapter soon. I have to write another essay first so it will most likely be late again. But I also wanna say thank you guys so much for 700 reads. It means alot to me and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I love you all and I hope you guys are staying safe. I think the next update will be a birthday update, since my birthday is on Sunday so idk, we'll see <3. Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day/night 

- Keariah