10

Sakusa Pov:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slowly sat up. 

Shit, I forgot to wash his clothes. Guess I'll have to return them tomorrow.

I got out of bed and put on my uniform for school. I went downstairs to see my mom and dad eating breakfast.

"Morning." I said to them as I went to sit down at the table.

"What do you want?" my mom said to me in an annoyed tone.

"I just want to sit down and eat is that illegal?" I looked at her with a straight face.

"Do not talk to me like that." she looked mad.

"Sorry..." I looked down at the table.

"Kiyoomi, did you eat last night?" my dad asked.

"No, I wasn't hungry." I looked up from the table to see my dad looking at me.

"I see." he looked back down at his phone.

I got up from the table because I didn't wanna be around them anymore. My mom just hates my guts. I don't even wanna be near her. My dad though, he's been... off. It's like hes trying to talk to me but he doesn't know how so he's kinda awkward. It's whatever I don't care anymore. I don't need my parents, I can do things myself. 

I decided to go to a cafe since I had an hour before I had to leave for school. I got in my car and drove to a nearby cafe. I put my mask on and walked in. I ordered a caramel macchiato with 9 pumps of vanilla and extra caramel drizzle. (This is what I get from starbucks and it is amazing 😩❤️) I got my coffee and sat down at a table by the window. I grabbed my earbuds out of my backpack and listened to "Line without a hook".

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me when were alone~"

Those lyrics were something I would never be able to tell someone.

"You can hold my hand

If no one's home Do you like it when I'm away?If I went and hurt my body, baby Would you love me the same?"

I wonder what I would do if someone said this to me.

I closed my eyes and continued listening.

(I skipped because I could be here forever- so I skipped to different parts of the song I hope you don't mind)

"Oh my emotions, feel like explosions when you are around~"

I wonder what that would feel like

"And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer

Watching over me, he's singing'She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy'He's singing, 'She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook' "

I wonder what they mean by this

"Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you

I need you here to stay I broke all my bones that day I found you Crying at the lake Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh And if I could take it all back I swear that I would pull you from the tide"

Words filled with love. I've never understood what's so special about them? They seem like any other word to me. But, I will never know, my parents don't like me, and I'm an aromantic. I've never been in love, well I have. Once and I will not let it happen again. I don't see the point. Why fall in love when their just gonna leave you alone in the end? You only get hurt when you love someone. 

"Omi?" I heard someone say

I looked up to see a certain annoying blonde.

"What?" I put my head on the table

"What are you doing here? I thought you don't like places like this?" I heard him pull out the chair from across of me.

"I don't, but I just felt like coming today." I took a sip of my coffee.

"Whatcha drinkin' Omi?" 

"Coffee.." 

"I can see that, but what flavor silly?" he looked at me with an annoyingly cute smile. 

Wait, did I just think his smile was cute? What the actual fuck?

"It's a caramel macchiato with 9 pumps of vanilla and extra caramel drizzle.." 

"Wow, I never thought of you as the type to like vanilla so much." he made a soft giggle.

"I like vanilla alot..." 

The memories came back to me. The reason I came to like vanilla so much. The reason that made me hat so many things, including myself. It was all because of him.

"Kiyoomi!" i heard Atsumu whisper shout.

"What?" i looked at him.

"I said why do you like vanilla so much? Are you okay? It's not like you to space out like that." he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

I stood up. I don't wanna have anymore memories come back to me. Not now, not ever. I just want to forget him and go back to being alone.

"Thats none of your business Miya." and with that I left out the door throwing my empty coffee cup away.

Atsumu pov:

"I like vanilla alot..." the curly haired raven said before going silent. 

He looked... sad. He was looking at his coffee, but he didn't do anything. I called his name a few times but he didn't seem to hear me. He looked deep in thought. 

"Omi!" he jumped a bit before replying.

"What?" he sounded so cold, colder than usual.

"I said why do you like vanilla so much? Are you okay? It's not like you to space out like that." he looked at me before standing up.

"Thats none of your business Miya." he left the cafe.

Is he okay? I wonder what he was thinking about. It all happened after I brought up vanilla. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I made it longer than normal and I changed the writing style a bit. I hope you guys enjoyed it <33. If you like the writing style like this let me know, or if you don't like it and want the old one, let me know. I wanna make this enjoyable for everyone. Have an amazing day/night 

I love you guys <3

- Keariah <33